Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 03:37 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts
Thumbs up Pics

Will try to share a few pics the hard way not good at cut and paste from photobucket or other stuff but heres a few anyway be glad to send the full packet if want it by Email but best have high speed ..

Attached Thumbnails Florida Rally - Ocala 2008-slowrace1-and-murph.jpg  
Old 11-10-2008, 04:29 AM
Joedee
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to say thanks to everyone,I did meet some great people,,sorry I had to leave Saturday afternoon,something came up at home and had to get there.. Thanks again..

Old 11-10-2008, 05:41 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by kered
whew man that is a nice looking bike!

thanks alot guys for letting me join you again...had a great time for the second year in a row...maybe next time ill stick around more instead of running off to hang out with a pretty girl...im in for a spring trip as well
hey derek, i don't blame you, i would leave this bunch of hooligans for a pretty girl to.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:43 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by wideglide95th
The birthday girl in the Poobah hat. It looks like it is hurting your head. Dave, I hope you still don't think of Florida as the cesspool. There are some good folks here.

Charlie,

I stopped trying to come up with a description for this one. I think it speaks for itself.

that is toooo funny. showed my wife and she "grrrrrrrrr" LOL
there are some great folks here.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:44 AM
flslowryder
Road Captain

Why don't you bring her along next time?? It's fun, even for a "Female Rider"...

Old 11-10-2008, 07:23 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by masterblaster
I really am thinking about a spring meet in Ga, maybe west of Atlanta within striking distance of the Dragon/Chereola?
Originally Posted by cHarley
I'm onboard, sometime mid - late April???
I'd be all over this, myself~ Been wantin to get up there and meet that bunch for some time now~ "If you build it... we will come"~

Old 11-10-2008, 07:38 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Just started a seperate thread.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/members-meeting-members/292651-georgia-meet-up-late-april-2009-a.html

Originally Posted by BlueDragon
I'd be all over this, myself~ Been wantin to get up there and meet that bunch for some time now~ "If you build it... we will come"~

Old 11-10-2008, 07:46 AM
WillyHD
Road Master

Made it home safe and sound. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to to many folks. Thanks to everyone that helped set this this up. I had a blast. I appreciate the plaque that I wasn't there to get . It is in my office now. I clocked just under 1,700 miles this weekend. Have to get all my paperwork in to the IBA. I post a link to a ride report when/if I get one finished. If I do it again next year, i might leave a day early so I can be there and awake for the festivities.

Chris

Old 11-10-2008, 07:55 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi Guys and Gals, Todd and I made it in at 4:21 yesterday afternoon and clocked 900 miles for the weekend. It was a cold ride home running into a head wind all the way home that beat the crap out of us. Only got up to 58 here yesterday which makes for cold riding. Chris hung with us for a bit but we weren't going fast enough for him so he kicked it into overdrive and started cutting through traffic. Hopefully he'll check in soon.

Todd and I had a simply AWESOME weekend. You guys rock!!! From Paul, Dale and Jay going way out of their way to meet us at the FL line and lead us in, to the fabulous welcome, the people, the oysters, the banjo music, the keg, the people, the humor, the riding, the people, the plaques, the slow races, the people, the weather, the laughs, the bikes, the people. I have not laughed like that, until my cheeks and my ribs were actually hurting, in I don't know when! Paul with his stories; Gordon working the waitresses; Joe with the funny a$$ interjections and comments (**** blocking monkeys!); Kimbo and his typically male take on women riding horses; Sick Puppy!; David and his cologne; Caroline/Carolyn (? I hope I got the name right) winning the slow races; Paul and Murph with their rockin' GPS units; Dave and Susan and I with black and white Deluxes; and on, and on

THANK YOU EVERYONE, the pleasure was ours.

I'll upload the photos we took to Brenda's photobucket account a little later.

Spring Rally? Yeah Baby!!!

Last edited by GeorgiaGirl; 11-10-2008 at 07:58 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Sftail291
Tourer

The Palm Beach contingent all made it home safe.....even that new diesel concept bike. We all Had a great weekend......good people, great riding and near perfect weather........what more could your ask for??????? Thanks to all who took part in organizing this event........though they don't like the spotlight, Kimbo and cHarley really need to be recognized for all their work getting this thing started..............
I really enjoyed meeting and spending time with all of the Fl Crew and finally putting some faces with the screen names. Hellions: Thanks for joining us we enjoyed your company very much, hope Y'all make it back next year.

Where to next guys??????????

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008