Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 11:02 AM
2008FLHP
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Dale sorry i missed you guys, i really wanted to stop by but you know how it is, lets go here lets go there...i looked through glazed eyes for HD Forums shirts but didn't see any, we spend most of the day at the Horse...

hope all partyed hard, got some and make it back in one piece

Old 10-21-2008, 07:38 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The Iron Horse is as far as we made it, also, Stu! Prolly bumped right into you and didn't even know it! That place was so packed we even lost those we rode in with in there~ I've got a few pics.. just haven't taken the time to get them up yet~ Sunday mornin, my pop and brother showed up at my door lookin to go for a ride~ I was so wore out from the weekend... once I got home from work yeaterday.... I was out for the count! Didn't even make it to the dinner table~ Damn.. I'm gettin old...er!

Old 10-21-2008, 07:39 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

gee....I was at the Iron Horse ('UP-wind' of the BURN-OUT pit.....)
It is easy to look 'through' people there...especially people I only know casually.
("Oh! You were wearing jeans and a black T-shirt? Boots and a bandana? I don't know how I missed you.')

Chuck

Old 10-21-2008, 08:32 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The South/Central Florida Crew is going to do a pre-rally ride this Sunday to hook-up for a pre-rally ride and to distribute shirts prior to the rally. The shirts have been on a pre-order basis with a minimum of extra shirts ordered. PM me if you want to order and I will see what I can do. If your want to pick-up your shirts prior to the rally check the Porgey's Ride Thread and PM me.

Kimbo

Sleeve:

Other Sleeve:

Front Pocket:

Old 10-22-2008, 06:09 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Is it November yet??

Old 10-22-2008, 06:14 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts
Thumbs up T Shirts...

Originally Posted by kimbo
The South/Central Florida Crew is going to do a pre-rally ride this Sunday to hook-up for a pre-rally ride and to distribute shirts prior to the rally. The shirts have been on a pre-order basis with a minimum of extra shirts ordered. PM me if you want to order and I will see what I can do. If your want to pick-up your shirts prior to the rally check the Porgey's Ride Thread and PM me.

Kimbo

Sleeve:

Other Sleeve:

Front Pocket:

Wouldn't Mind having a T shirt in fact 2 of them in XL would be nice.. Have not had a lot of luck with trying to get one ona Forum thing not questioning anyones Integrity but seems some get overwhelmed with the task and a few get left out has happened to me twice .. But will say this... Got 2 XL's for me at Ocala will have cash in hand ... Jay

Old 10-22-2008, 07:51 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

This is an offical post by the Grand Poobah.....

Now that all of you are laughing. I got your attention.

I need everyone who was working on some special projects to send me a PM. I need to get an update of the progress of each project we talked about. For the people who were working on the routes, please let me know if they are ready, and do we have them routed out in Google Maps and GPS routes. Please let me know so I have time to organize everything.

Thanks,
Murph G.P.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Sport King
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by murph

She informed me we have 41 rooms booked at this time. Remember there is a 7 day cancellation notice setup for our group. This is set up to be fair to us and the hotel.

Murph G.P.
Can you clear this up for me and others . There seems to be a conflict in my thoughts of cancellation ? Here is what my confirmation states
" Group Policy Cancellation or changes only allowed before cut off date Check-In Time:3pm Check-Out time: 11am Chilren 1 – 17 yrs stay free with an accompanied adult Pets Policy : USD 10.00 per day extra charge, non refundable Rollaway Bed: USD10 Crib: Available Self Parking: Available Rates are subject to changeCancellation Policy: 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty of first night plus tax.Deposit Policy: N/A Guarantee Policy: All reservations require a credit card for guarantee USD 98.00 Tax USD 0.00 Total Charge USD 98.00 "

Old 10-22-2008, 12:27 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport King
Can you clear this up for me and others . There seems to be a conflict in my thoughts of cancellation ? Here is what my confirmation states
" Group Policy Cancellation or changes only allowed before cut off date Check-In Time:3pm Check-Out time: 11am Chilren 1 – 17 yrs stay free with an accompanied adult Pets Policy : USD 10.00 per day extra charge, non refundable Rollaway Bed: USD10 Crib: Available Self Parking: Available Rates are subject to changeCancellation Policy: 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty of first night plus tax.Deposit Policy: N/A Guarantee Policy: All reservations require a credit card for guarantee USD 98.00 Tax USD 0.00 Total Charge USD 98.00 "

Our group got a special rate of $49.00 per night. Our agreement is to have any cancellations prior to 7 days of the event. However, I'm sure if there was an emergency things could be work out with management. They have been really nice to us, and it would be nice to return the favor. They have been willing to accomodate us in almost every fashion. We have a lot of rooms reserved for our group. If anyone might cancel their reservations, it would be polite to do so 7 days prior to give the hotel enough time to rebook. If anyone has a problem with their reservations, please send me a PM and I will do my best to work it out.

Murph

Last edited by murph; 10-22-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:54 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Why the heck would anyone wanna cancel, anyhow! Well, barin a family emergency of some sort, that is~ You'd have to be off your rocker not to be there! This is gonna be even better then last year... and I didn't even think that possible~ Last year was kickarse~ Well, except for the money I lost at the Hold'em table~ Only $2.00 my ****!!

Last edited by BlueDragon; 10-22-2008 at 12:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008