Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:50 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phlip96
I havent eaten at pogeys yet, sounds like a deal, I'll mark it tentative for now.

The prices for the shirt are as expected really. Don't feel bad kimbo, I'm sure a few of us will throw in the change or round up to compensate you. We really appreciate the hard work the shirt commitee has put into this.
No additional compensation is necessary, I just wanted to contribute my part to what is going to be a great rally. A profit making vendor, I don't want to be. All I ask is that everone stands by their orders.

Thank Crew for all the great support.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:56 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,374 Likes on 2,576 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kimbo
JaxFatBoy, Really cool you got the banners together, qutos and thanks. Maybe Murph can check and see if we can put a banner up under the hotel sign. This thing might build to be a great annual event, which could bring some backing from the Ocala Chambers of Commerce.
Thant would be kool Kimbo.Chamber of Commerse sponsoring a bunch of drunk bikers. Did I tell you I love this country.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:22 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by back again
Thant would be kool Kimbo.Chamber of Commerse sponsoring a bunch of drunk bikers. Did I tell you I love this country.
I love this country too, but what the hell is happening to my 401K,, Sh*t Well at least we can go ride and forget about it all.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:30 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love this country too, but what the hell is happening to my 401K,, Sh*t Well at least we can go ride and forget about it all.

I rode saturday to forget about my losses friday. it worked, until i got home anyway !!

Old 10-12-2008, 08:46 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by sleepman54
On a serious note, I was thinking we could probably arrange to have the alcoholic beverages delivered to the hotel.

Holy ****
That is a good point. Who IS bringing the beer. I have no problem pitching in but I cant carry a bunch on my bike. Last year we had a beer wagon. What kind of arrangements did you have in mind Sleepman?

Old 10-13-2008, 04:01 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1of2
Holy ****
That is a good point. Who IS bringing the beer. I have no problem pitching in but I cant carry a bunch on my bike. Last year we had a beer wagon. What kind of arrangements did you have in mind Sleepman?
I was thinking the hotel might help us arrange a delivery. Or we could order up some kegs to be delivered and then for the hard stuff we could make a liquor run.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Joedee
Intermediate

No additional compensation is necessary, I just wanted to contribute my part to what is going to be a great rally. A profit making vendor, I don't want to be. All I ask is that everone stands by their orders.

Thank Crew for all the great support.
As the old saying goes...The check is in the mail left this morning
Thanks again
Joe

Old 10-13-2008, 01:03 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

JaxFatBoy, Really cool you got the banners together, qutos and thanks. Maybe Murph can check and see if we can put a banner up under the hotel sign. This thing might build to be a great annual event, which could bring some backing from the Ocala Chambers of Commerce.
I will check into that. Can't make any promises, but see if it is possible.

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
ok guys this i a request by the "wife" on friday nov 7th. the first day of the rally. it is her birthday that day. so she is "REQUESTING" that dinner plans include a cake and a big happy birthday to you sung by all. this is here request. sorry guys
Sounds like a great idea. ...."I'll drink to that"....

Old 10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
ryback
Tourer

deleted

Old 10-14-2008, 03:35 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Just Checking on the Latest info .. Is it November yet?? Looking Forward to this ...

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008