Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 03:55 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cHarley
OK, here is a picture of the "banner" that we had at the Ocala Rally last year. It's different, scroll down to post #637.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/showt...=ocala&page=16
That pic is just a drop in the bucket compared to the group we're gonna have this year! Damn.. I'm gettin stoked already.. and we just cleared the first weekend of October!!

Old 10-08-2008, 04:22 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by WillyHD
Sooooo.....who wants to meet me at the FL/GA border and run a big circle to get to Ocala? It will be almost all slab riding to Jacksonville, Miami, Naples, and Ocala. Anyone? hello? Is thing on?

Chris
You mean you are going to get that close and miss Key West?

T minus 30 days and counting...............

Last edited by cHarley; 10-08-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:38 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well this is not the best place to mention this but since this is the only friends i have on the forum. i might be a new owner of an electra glide classic in a few days. maybe tomorrow or friday. its a 2005 electra glide classic. it only has 11,400 miles on it. the dealer will do an even trade for my '07 well i have to bring $200 to the table. this thing is beautiful. it is all chromed out and CLEAN. stage 1 download, S/E pipes and A/C. it sounds great. you are asking why go from a 2007 to a 2005? well its what i want. i want the fairing, radio, less wind, tour pack(trunk) lower seat height... to add all that stuff to mine it would cost me thousands, when i can do this for $200. will keep you updated. hope to have this tomorrow or friday, wife and i leave on saturday for the C2C ride from brandon to cocoa fl. i think she will appreciate the comfort of this compared to the king
cant wait for the rally.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:49 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey Dave, best of luck on the deal. Post pix when you can.

No guys, I don't think you're all stupid. Obviously I just thought references to the banner and the mascot were one in the same since really, the "mascot" is just a banner that everyone signs.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:31 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,372 Likes on 2,574 Posts

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Hey Dave, best of luck on the deal. Post pix when you can.

No guys, I don't think you're all stupid. Obviously I just thought references to the banner and the mascot were one in the same since really, the "mascot" is just a banner that everyone signs.
Now I'm really friggin confused. I think I've signed 3 of those whatever they are Karen.1st one in So. Carolina,2nd one we had in Alabama Karen and another one at last years rally in Ocala. Well let's put it this way. I think I signed something in Ocala last year. Oh yeah I remember,it was the cc slip for that large bottle of Jack.Hope Abdul is at the package store again. that was some funny chit.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:03 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by WillyHD
Sooooo.....who wants to meet me at the FL/GA border and run a big circle to get to Ocala? It will be almost all slab riding to Jacksonville, Miami, Naples, and Ocala. Anyone? hello? Is thing on?

Chris
I'm good for meeting you guys at the border and riding in with you but not sure about riding a big circle.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:17 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats Dave! So long as it's what you love... I see no problem with going back in time~ Have a safe coast 2 coast ride! We can still do a north ride, into Hernando and Citris Counties whenever ya'll are up for it, too~ We'll miss ya'll at the Cotee River Fest this weekend...

Old 10-09-2008, 06:40 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by BlueDragon
Congrats Dave! So long as it's what you love... I see no problem with going back in time~ Have a safe coast 2 coast ride! We can still do a north ride, into Hernando and Citris Counties whenever ya'll are up for it, too~ We'll miss ya'll at the Cotee River Fest this weekend...
thanks blue, it is a really sweet looking bike.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:18 AM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Crew, I have attached the shirt orders, (I think), please review your shirt orders and PM me if I need to make changes or missed someone.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Ocala Shirts Order.pdf (9.9 KB, 43 views)
Old 10-09-2008, 07:33 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Kimbo, mine looks fine. Here is the order list in-line for those without PDF capabilities.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008