Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Possible lake okechobee ride this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Drclev3
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Possible lake okechobee ride this weekend?

Man I miss out on all the rides[:@]&nbsp\\;Being grown up&nbsp\\;sucks!!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 05:58 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Well its looking like my work wont let me get up through the BRP this weekend so I will be around and ready for a ride. Sat or Sunday is good for me.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:46 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

ORIGINAL: redman53

let's see 7:30 in Loxahatchee...means I gotta leave here around 6:30...which means I gotta get up around 5:30....you guys are brutal....lemme think about....( but most likely I'll be there)&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; thats on Sunday?
Hey Jim, yea, 7 am is a bit brutal for those who have to ride an hour+ to get to Boonies. I hate to discourage out of towners from coming by setting the ride time to early.&nbsp\\; I suggest we meet at 8, eat, and be on the road by 9. That should get us back by early afternoon.

Here is the NOAA weekend forecast:

Saturday:
A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming east southeast between 5 and 10 mph.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:30 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Good thing&nbsp\\;we live in Fla, get wet dry off within an hour. I am okay with any time and location.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:17 AM
wilburz
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: cHarley

ORIGINAL: redman53

let's see 7:30 in Loxahatchee...means I gotta leave here around 6:30...which means I gotta get up around 5:30....you guys are brutal....lemme think about....( but most likely I'll be there)&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; thats on Sunday?
Hey Jim, yea, 7 am is a bit brutal for those who have to ride an hour+ to get to Boonies. I hate to discourage out of towners from coming by setting the ride time to early.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I suggest we meet at 8, eat, and be on the road by 9. That should get us back by early afternoon.

Here is the NOAA weekend forecast:

Saturday:
A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming east southeast between 5 and 10 mph.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.
&nbsp\\;
this sounds like a good plan. let decide on what day? Fear can you ride on sunday? Sunday might be better since the weather looks to be better. What do you all think?&nbsp\\;

Old 06-26-2008, 11:10 AM
FEAR
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I CAN RIDE ON SUNDAY, BUT I WAS GOING TO DO A POKER RUN ON SUNDAY MORNING, BUT I CAN DO THIS INSTEAD

Old 06-26-2008, 11:56 AM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Drclev3
YOU'RE GROWN UP ?
just kidding D. looking forward to riding with you again one day. i think i owe you a birthday lunch too.
Dave

Old 06-26-2008, 12:43 PM
PRrdglide
Road Master
Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

A couple of us&nbsp\\;are thinking about&nbsp\\; doing a ride around the lake on Sunday&nbsp\\; leave here around 7 am

Old 06-26-2008, 01:16 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I should be good to go for a Sunday AM ride. taking the scoot to my indy to install my new tires, rotors and brake pads tomorrow but he said I would have it back by noon Saturday.
&nbsp\\;
Fear, if I remember right your in the North Palm area, do you want to hook-up at Northlake and Military?
&nbsp\\;
If this post goes thru, it will be the first in 3 weeks.

Old 06-26-2008, 01:30 PM
FEAR
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: kimbo

I should be good to go for a Sunday AM ride. taking the scoot to my indy to install my new tires, rotors and brake pads tomorrow but he said I would have it back by noon Saturday.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Fear, if I remember right your in the North Palm area, do you want to hook-up at Northlake and Military?
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
If this post goes thru, it will be the first in 3 weeks.
&nbsp\\;
I LIVE IN WELLINGTON, IF WE ARE MEETING AT BOONIES, ITS ON SOUTHERN AND I LIVE A MILE OFF OF SOUTHERN

Quick Reply: Possible lake okechobee ride this weekend?