Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Helen Hellions Birthdays

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:42 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Helen Hellions Birthdays

Well there goes my plans for drinking only in moderation on Thursday night then! Did someone saybirthday party? And I don't have to drive/ride anywhere after I get there? Oh the temptation....

Old 06-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Aces N Eights

ORIGINAL: PoorBoy

Honorary Member of the Southern Chapter of the Helen Hellions here:

Big supporter of the old farts among us: 6-12-55 for me, 6-12-64 for the mrs. (yup, Patti & I have the same birthday) and we will be drinking beers & Jack with the wise Wizard & C on that day AT THE IRON HORSE, knee-walking around waiting for the Thursday afternoon HH group to pull in.

Gosh darn, you guys born in the Seventies is mind-blowing. Hee hee heeee hee.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
You know there is a creek running through Iron Horse just for those with B-days!! Ask Stan about it. The anticipation is KILLING him!!

Old 06-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Aces N Eights

ORIGINAL: PoorBoy

ORIGINAL: ImYrHklbry

Hey, I feel as old as you & Dave look. [8D]

Hope you know I'm kidding.
Oh heck, you're probably not kidding..... hee hee.

BTW: you bringing any trout gear with you? I seem to remember you talking about trout fishing, just curious what your thoughts are now. I wonder if anything runs through that little creek right there at the Iron Horse.

Can we get a 3-day out-of-state license cheap enough?

BTW #2: I'd be willing to add bucks to a hat being passed to help defer the price of that cabin room for you. It bothers me too much to think about a loose HH in the campground rolling around all over the place in a sleeping bag.
I am willing to participate in keeping Ben off the ground too. Besides, it may be safer for the wildlife if he's inside at night.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:05 PM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

By the time the afternoon croud gets up there, you may already find the Wizard and I in the creek. We'll be figuring out a way to harness the power of flowing water to give us electrical power for bike shop that will be set-up up there. Hee heeee hee. Good old #7 will give us all the great ideas to try.

Since I'll assume that resistance will be pointless, I'll pray with BikerChick that everyone simply picks on Stan. Hee heeeeee hee.

Just in case, I'll put my old sneakers on and remove all electronic devices from my person as soon as I get up there. Patti's on her own. ha haaaa ha.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:32 PM
ImYourHuckleberry
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

See the dragon thread for my reply on the helping out idea.

As far as trout fishing gear, not a bad idea Paul. I'll throw some in the trailer.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:53 AM
No Longer A Member
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Something tells me that I'll have fresh Recon Intel for the fisherman!!!!!!!!!!!