Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Thunder on The Rock 5/23-26 Monteagle, TN

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 09:04 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Maybe TN in May instead: Thunder on The Rock

Here are the pix we took and really not that many. As I said, just too busy having a good time and taking it all in. Sorry guys, no tit shots this time around:

Old 05-25-2008, 09:11 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

I know that David and Val took some better actual shots of the rally and some of the characters there and hopefully he will post those tomorrow evening after they get in.

Old 05-26-2008, 02:36 PM
HarleyDave56
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GA Girl

Just got in. Missed the rain this time just a few sprinkles. Enjoyed meeting You and Todd, and John and Terri. Had A great time. Will try to post pictures later, once I figure out how! Got some good ones of Charlie Daniels, Some wonderful characters at the rally.

Like you said the bike is filthy, mud and dust everywhere, will clean her up tomorrow. Will PM (email) you on the dragon, when I hear more from everyone. Got to tease ya, All due respect to You and Todd, Sorry I missed your bead initiation.

David

Old 05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Hey David, Glad you beat the rain home and that you all had a great time as well. It was alot of fun, glad you made it and that we got to hang out a bit. Really hoping you all make the Dragon trip. It's going to be alot of fun. No problem about the bead clubinitiation , that was too funny. What a clever way to get what you wanted and everyone was being a good sport about it. Just couldn't say no. . After all, what would a biker rally be without *****!?[8D]

Looking forward to seeing the photos you all took. ~K

Old 05-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Twincam Dave
Road Master

Did someone say *****? I like *****, never met a Boob I didn't like.Dave...

Old 05-26-2008, 08:40 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

kewl pics

Old 05-27-2008, 03:42 AM
towboattrash34
Banned

damn missed GaGirls *****.......

Old 05-27-2008, 10:48 AM
ownasofttail
Road Warrior

Well we made it through another wild time Had a great time the night life was good. Have to say the weather was great did manage to miss all the rain.Karen sorry we missed you all i asked John if you was there and he said he had not seen you all onSaterday yet but we stayed around most of the day then went and ate and showerd then came back to see Dr.hook John it was great to get to meet you.Hopefully we can do it again sometime.Oh yea i saw quite a few sets of tts...

Old 05-27-2008, 10:51 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

ORIGINAL: ownasofttail

Well we made it through another wild time Had a great time the night life was good. Have to say the weather was great did manage to miss all the rain.Karen sorry we missed you all i asked John if you was there and he said he had not seen you all onSaterday yet but we stayed around most of the day then went and ate and showerd then came back to see Dr.hook John it was great to get to meet you.Hopefully we can do it again sometime.Oh yea i saw quite a few sets of tts...
LOL! Understatement of the day for sure. Glad you had a good time Mike. We didn't get back out to the rally until about 3-3:30 on Saturday and we rode over to Lynchburg. Sorry we missed you but glad you had a good time. Other than the brief downpour on Friday, the weather was fantastic.

Old 05-27-2008, 02:08 PM
I am Jerry
Road Master

Well dang, I wish I had kept up with this thread now. I left my house planing to go Hogfest which is near Thunder on the Rock. The closer I got the more I wanted to go to Thunder. So that is what we wound up doing. Hate I missed you guys. Boobies and percings were in abundance, that's for sure.

Quick Reply: Thunder on The Rock 5/23-26 Monteagle, TN