Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Okeechobee Rod Run & Motorcycle Rally

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 10:33 PM
King_Sean
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Okeechobee Rod Run & Motorcycle Rally

Jeremy - nice skull on your fairing...did you get that on the last ride? I like it.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:11 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: King_Sean

Jeremy - nice skull on your fairing...did you get that on the last ride? I like it.
Sean, the paint work is airbrushing that I had done at Biketoberfest also picked up the windshield there as well. By the way have you gotten that custom seat you were having done, I really want to see that on your bike.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:49 AM
bim401
6th Gear

Information for all, In December on the 08th there is another bike night in Cape Coral. If anyone is interested in meeting for this one we can arrange a meet at the best location for all. Starts around 5to6pm til10or so. Band, vendors, bikes, food, beer etc. Keep in touch. Bim

Old 11-14-2007, 09:44 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: bim401

Information for all, In December on the 08th there is another bike night in Cape Coral. If anyone is interested in meeting for this one we can arrange a meet at the best location for all. Starts around 5to6pm til10or so. Band, vendors, bikes, food, beer etc. Keep in touch. Bim
That is the same time at our Florida Rally in Ocala.

Old 11-14-2007, 12:23 PM
King_Sean
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: sleepman54

ORIGINAL: King_Sean

Sean, the paint work is airbrushing that I had done at Biketoberfest also picked up the windshield there as well. By the way have you gotten that custom seat you were having done, I really want to see that on your bike.
Yeah, me too![sm=rant.gif]
The seat that was supposed to take 3 weeks to produce is now on its 7th week in the shop. I have been calling and I get no customer service. They have been telling me that it will ship "this week" for the past 4 weeks. Whenthe seat never arrives,they can't tell me why. Tell methey have to get back to me after contacting the cali shop. Of course I never get a call back. It is so ridiculous...the sales person told me today she will have to check if they will be able to over night it to me once it IS done. Come on - what a crappy company! They overshot the production date, won't discount for the delay, have to "check" if it can be over nighted to me, and don't get back to me with an explanation.[sm=headbang.gif]

I will never buy anything from corbin again, I don't even recommend doing business with the company, as a matter of fact - I would discourage anyone fromeven considering to purchase from Corbin.

Ok, rant off.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:02 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member

Okay, you've convinced me not to contact Corbin about a custom seat. I was actually thinking about a custom seat earlier this week, but I think I'm going to check with C&C. I have a C&C solo and the construction is good and the price was right.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:13 PM
King_Sean
Cruiser

I have heard good things about C&C...C&C was the other company I was looking to get the saddle from. I chose Corbin bc the pillion and backrests I needed to make it a comfortable 2 up. (Yeah, eventually I'll get the little lady out there with me.) But when riding solo I want the seat solo.

I recently heard that C&C has expanded their line and offers more options.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:16 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member

yep, you can get backrests with their solo seats now.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:22 AM
bim401
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: murph

I guess I thought some might not be going to Ocala and this would be an alternative. Wish I was going with you guys but duty calls. Have a great time. See you next time. Happy Holidays. Bim

Old 11-16-2007, 12:09 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: murph

I guess I thought some might not be going to Ocala and this would be an alternative. Wish I was going with you guys but duty calls. Have a great time. See you next time. Happy Holidays. Bim
No worries. I just wish you could join us. It is going to bea great time. I just know it will go by too fast.