Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
wingnutt
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

DAMN!! From what I can tell from the pics, looks like I missed out on one hell of a good time!! Sorry I missed out on the fun. But family comes first. And I have no regrets about spending the weekend with my oldest son, who I wont see againuntil after Christmas. Keep the pics coming, and thanks for sharing.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:46 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks like fun guys sorry I missed it. My wife and I had a toy run on Saturday that lasts most of the day, normally I'd skip something like that to hang out with the Florida riders, however the first time my wife and I ever got to hang out together before we were dating was on this toy fun a few years ago. So our relationship got it's kick start from there and so we do the run every year. Couple hundred bikes this year was a nice run.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:50 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

maybe somehow we can incorparate a toy run with our rally next year.

Old 12-09-2007, 07:20 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Made it home about 6:45 pm. Had a great weekend. Split off from Murph and Jackel at 60 and 27 about 5:00. Hope to do it again soon.

Old 12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Jackel
Advanced

Dropped Murph off at Midway rd/ I-95 around 7:30, called him when I got home around 8:00. Us both are present and accounted for. Wooped from the great weekend, will post again later. I had a great time! but who ever came up with the phrase "their is no place like home" hit the nail on the head.......... now if you'll excuse me my bed is calling my name and I musn't keep it waiting

Old 12-09-2007, 07:49 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

just a note for our saturday trip we did about 187 miles.

also if you want to just "view" the photos you can do a search with out having to "sign in"
type in "hdfrally" in the search bar
Are you looking for the Photobucket user hdfrally? Click here to see this user's album
then another page will pop up and you can view the photos

Old 12-09-2007, 07:57 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Thanks Bulldog,

I wondered how far we traveled. I know Jackel and Murph had farther, But the whole week end, My bike went 718 miles. I'm tarred, but it was worth it. My sons were impressed with all. Will post pics later.

Jeremy , we talked about you.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:07 PM
jkoch09ultra
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please post pictures. Had to miss the rally and about killed me. Had our Corp X-mas party Sat night and I could not get away. Had to stay and give speaches and pass out bonuses. The people that work for me get right pissy when they don't get their bonus. Hope to make it next year. Really looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: wideglide95th

Thanks Bulldog,

I wondered how far we traveled. I know Jackel and Murph had farther, But the whole week end, My bike went 718 miles. I'm tarred, but it was worth it. My sons were impressed with all. Will post pics later.

Jeremy , we talked about you.
Must be why me ears were burning this weekend, hope it was all nice. Lookin forward to the next ride

Old 12-09-2007, 08:45 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Finally got a chance to post. I'm also very tired. I will post the pics sometime tomorrow. Can't wait until next year. I can't put into words how great this weekend really was. Words don't do it justice. It was one of those things, "You had to be there".... I had suck a good time, I'm speechless. See ya'll tomorrow. Good night.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally