Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 06:41 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

Well, when you put it that way I guess not...

Old 12-06-2007, 06:43 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my wife and i are packing now. well she is, i am on here looking for updates, but off to help her.
the only issue i have is that i am taking my bike to the shop at 7am to have them look at a stalling problem. tonight the bike stalled or lose power actually. looked down at the guage and no power except the high beam light. the bike was still running but i had no power to accel. then within secs it came back. so i called the dealer and they told me to drop it off. i told them i am leaving for the weekend. my wife who is aggresive called the dealer and she got me in the first thing in the morning when the doors open. i think they will put the computer on it, it should have thrown a code. so lets hope all goes yell. so i might not be leaving at the time we thought. but its ok as long as we are there.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:46 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

ORIGINAL: bulldogmoe7

my wife and i are packing now. well she is, i am on here looking for updates, but off to help her.
the only issue i have is that i am taking my bike to the shop at 7am to have them look at a stalling problem. tonight the bike stalled or lose power actually. looked down at the guage and no power except the high beam light. the bike was still running but i had no power to accel. then within secs it came back. so i called the dealer and they told me to drop it off. i told them i am leaving for the weekend. my wife who is aggresive called the dealer and she got me in the first thing in the morning when the doors open. i think they will put the computer on it, it should have thrown a code. so lets hope all goes yell. so i might not be leaving at the time we thought. but its ok as long as we are there.

I hope it is a nice quick in and out for you.
You don't need any trouble this weekend.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:54 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

yea i hope its a quick fix. the dealer said it might be a relay. i am also thinking it seems to do it as i am pullin in the clutch or letting out. is there a neutral safety switch of some sort?

Old 12-06-2007, 10:15 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Looking forward to meeting everyone Friday night or Saturday. I will be at the Hotel around lunch time to meet the beer train.[sm=icon_cheers.gif] Ride safe.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:16 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Hopefully it is just a bad connection or a battery.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:33 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Well, I'm finally packed up. My bike looks like a homeless person who carries everything on their back. You've see them. They have one of those really tall backpacks with; sleepingbag, pots, pans, this, that, kitchen sink, etc...... I think I actually had room to fit the kitchen sink in one of my bags. Anyways, I'm excited also. It's 11:30, and I should be asleep, but I'm not. I think I'll go to bed and try. See ya'll tomorrow.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:34 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

It's FRIDAY
Jackel, 06FXDBI, and I are sitting at my house drinking coffee. It's about 6:30 a.m. and we are getting ready to head out. 06 FXDBI is ridding over to Lake Placid with Jackel and I. Can't wait to see everyone at the hotel.......Let' Party.............

Old 12-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Fla Glide
Road Captain

Yea...I'm up drinking coffe and pacing around..... Checked the bike again and again and 1 more time... Ready to go

Old 12-07-2007, 06:40 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

well my bike is in the shop right. i told them i want it back at about noon fixed. until then see you all there.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally