Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 AM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

Hey Murph,

Got room for a couple of more. I wasn't sure about the date at first but the gods of scheduling have opened up this weedend. I mentioned it to amybuddy from Mobileandhe wants to come too.

I can bring some raw oysters for Friday night, fresh from Apalachicola.

-fish

Old 12-05-2007, 10:34 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: fishheadsaid

Hey Murph,

Got room for a couple of more. I wasn't sure about the date at first but the gods of scheduling have opened up this weedend. I mentioned it to amybuddy from Mobileandhe wants to come too.

-fish
Let me simply say YES, YES, and YES, before Murph can say YES, YES, and YES.

Go here:http://innandspaatthesprings.com/for reservations (probably should call; AND mention HDForums for a discount), and give us a shout if you need any directions! EVERYONE is welcome!!!!! We've got folks coming from Atlanta, Maryland, gosh, coming from everywhere!

WAY cool!!!!

Old 12-05-2007, 10:52 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uuhhhh yea more the merrier.

just an estaimate but how many people do you think will be here?

Old 12-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Drclev3
Road Master

Fandango my Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Take care and God Bless You and your Family.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:38 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: PoorBoy

ORIGINAL: fishheadsaid

Hey Murph,

-fish
Let me simply say YES, YES, and YES, before Murph can say YES, YES, and YES.

Go here:http://innandspaatthesprings.com/for reservations (probably should call; AND mention HDForums for a discount), and give us a shout if you need any directions! EVERYONE is welcome!!!!! We've got folks coming from Atlanta, Maryland, gosh, coming from everywhere!

WAY cool!!!!
As PoorBoy stated, YES, YES, and YES. Make sure you use the code when you reserve your room on line. I will post it again after this post. I love oysters..... Thank you. Oysters and beer... what next.....?

Old 12-05-2007, 11:44 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: murph

** The Rally is On**

We have our rally scheduled for the 7th through the 9th of Dec 2007 at the Inn and Spa at the Srings in Ocala, Florida. Please book your reservations ASAP. We have 40 rooms blocked out for us, but if they get filled Dana will give us more rooms depending on availability. So it is important to book early. I have already booked my room. The rooms are a flat rate of $59.00 per night with a 8.5% tax. We have until November 7, 2007 to book our rooms. Remember, the earlier we book the better chance we havein getting more rooms if needed. Here is the procedure on how to book your room. At the end will be a link to the hotel's website.

1-Click on the link below to the Inn and Spa at the Springs hotel.
2-Click on "Reservations" at the very bottom right of the screen.
3-Click on "Group Reservations" at the top of the screen
4-Enter in the group code "FHD" in the "Attendee login" box- Please remember this code. You can't get in with out it.
*You will notice the numbers 1-4 at the top of the screen. These are the steps that need to be completed to make sure your reservation took.
5-The #2 screen will come up with our dates shaded in brown. You will notice the day before and after are also shaded. These are called sholder dates for people who may come a day early or stay a day late. There are only two rooms for those days. We don't expect anyone coming early or staying late.
6-Click on the 7th, 8th, and 9th of December 2007. Make sure you click on each individual date.
7-Click on room type you want and choose the number of adults in the room. You will then notice the price of $59.00 will appear in the blocks for the 7th and the 8th.
8-Click on "Contact Information" to goto screen #3
9-In screen #3 fill out the screens with the appropriate information. Remember not to use dashes in your numbers. Fill out your credit card information. Dana told me they will not bill your credit card. It is only used to reserve your room. Your card will not be billed until you arrive at the event. You will notice the amount is listed on the top of the screen.
10-Click on "Finish Reservation". This step is very important. Your room will not be reserved unless you click "Finish Reservation"
11-Screen #4 will come up with all your information and a confirmation number at the top. Please print this page and bring it with you to the event. You never know when computers make mistakes. I have been to large events we two people were booked for the same room.
12- Your booked. Woooo Hoooo! See you there.

Here is the link to the Inn and Spa at the Springs.

Click here ---->Inn and Spa at the Springs
This is a repost of the Hotel information and how to reserve your rooms.

Hey Fishheadsaid,
I don't know if I can get anymore Rally Shirts, but if you and your friend are interested please send me a PM with your sizes. I'll see what I can do. They are $20.00 each up to xl. An additional $2.00 for 2xl, $3.00 for 3xl, and $4.00 for 4xl. Glad to have you. I'm not sure of your location, but a group of us are leaving early Friday morning from sr70 and sr27. About 8:00 a.m.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:59 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: bulldogmoe7

just an estaimate but how many people do you think will be here?
I think we're up to about 247 people for Friday night. More on Saturday (who are just coming for the ride). This means that each person get 1/2 free beer Friday night until all the non-drinkers are identified.

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Just think about local non-HDForums folks cruising by and seeing a pile of rides! They'll be pulling in just to see all the comotion. I predict that laughing will be heard from miles around.

Party's not over till the cops come twice. (The first time is always a warning). Hee hee hee hee.

To be truthful, I have no idea how many rooms are booked, or how many actual bikes will arrive. It's part of the fun and mystique about this weekend!!!!!!!

Old 12-05-2007, 12:03 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

I know, I know.....

Old 12-05-2007, 01:00 PM
BrockRKC06
Cruiser

This rally is going to be more fun then a three peckered billy goat lighting his own farts on fire.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Jackel
Advanced

Hey Now!! What's up with the three peckered billy goat?

Quick Reply: Florida Rally