Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 07:42 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

ORIGINAL: BlueDragon

Not to change the topic.. but..

Has anyone heard anything from Steve (Alias) yet? He's been MIA for a little too long... hope all is well~ [&:]
I have left him numerous messages. I've tried in everyway to contact him, but no response. I hope he is okay.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Drclev3
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright guys quit rubbing it in. It sucks I am going to miss the Big Ride I wish I could go. I feel like the little kid that gets left behind on a school field trip. LOL. Anyway I hope all have fun and most of all Ride SAFE!!!! And dont wait to long to post the Pics. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]Murp Pound down a few for me.
Ride Safe and have fun everyone!!!

Old 12-04-2007, 10:17 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: bulldogmoe7

here is the link and login for the pictures for ourrally.
use asyou wish and do want you want withYOUR pics.

Thank you for signing up with Photobucket.

Here is your username and password information. Please keep this
information safe.

Username: hdfrally
Password: florida

To get started with uploading, linking, and sharing your photos and
videos, sign into your account at
http://www.photobucket.com

Thanks!
Photobucket
lets not forget were we can post our pics

Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just a quick BEER update.

Starting today at lunch time, I am taking my little subcompact cage to the store to begin buying beer. I figure on buying at least 17 twelve packs (of bottles). My problem is that my little subcompact car can't fit that much beer in it, even with the back seats folded down, so I have to make another trip tomorrow at lunch time.

The beer I buy today will go on ice asap. The ice will be salted a bit to lower its temperature, and the rest of the beer will be added tomorrow.

I know I can get that many cans of beers in the monster cooler, but I will probably have to overflow to additional coolers since I am providing all bottles.

I will enlist the help from a couple of neighbors to lift the big cooler into my wife's SUV on Friday morning.

I am fearful that I won't be bringing as much beer as I'd like to (or can afford), and since I'm not a RUB, I may have to resort to bringing a large bottle of Jack to help with any beer shortage.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:49 AM
King_Sean
Cruiser

That's using your head, Poorboy - I prefer Tequila - but I won't be there... wish so bad I could go, but knew months ago it would be tough to make this one.

Anyway, I wish you all a safe trip. Have a blast, and ride safe.
Can't wait to hear the stories and see some pics.

sigh.[&o]

Old 12-04-2007, 11:48 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: PoorBoy

Starting today at lunch time, I am taking my little subcompact cage to the store to begin buying beer. I figure on buying at least 17 twelve packs (of bottles). My problem is that my little subcompact car can't fit that much beer in it, even with the back seats folded down, so I have to make another trip tomorrow at lunch time.

The beer I buy today will go on ice asap. The ice will be salted a bit to lower its temperature, and the rest of the beer will be added tomorrow.

I know I can get that many cans of beers in the monster cooler, but I will probably have to overflow to additional coolers since I am providing all bottles.

I will enlist the help from a couple of neighbors to lift the big cooler into my wife's SUV on Friday morning.

I am fearful that I won't be bringing as much beer as I'd like to (or can afford), and since I'm not a RUB, I may have to resort to bringing a large bottle of Jack to help with any beer shortage.

I'm back from lunch and a stop at home. Here's what'son iceso far:

2 18-packs Bud Select
2 12-packs Michelob Amberbock
2 18-packs Bud Light
318-packs Michelob Ultra
312-packs Michelob Ultra (because they ran out of 18 packs)
1 18-pack Heineken

What else areyou guyslooking for? I'm making one more run tomorrow. Hee hee.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:48 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

I step down and bow to the master. I might have started this event, but you have taken over. From the look of your post, you really know what you are doing...."The ice will be salted a bit to lower its temperature". I'm impressed

[sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

Old 12-04-2007, 11:52 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

I'm back from lunch and a stop at home. Here's what'son iceso far:

2 18-packs Bud Select
2 12-packs Michelob Amberbock
2 18-packs Bud Light
318-packs Michelob Ultra
312-packs Michelob Ultra (because they ran out of 18 packs)
1 18-pack Heineken

What else areyou guyslooking for? I'm making one more run tomorrow. Hee hee.
Is asking for Samual Adams a little too much????? If so, I drink what ever. I really liked the Octoberfest. I haven't tried a lot of varieties, so you are the master... Choose what is best. I tried the Cherry Ale and it was good also. I have heard all of Samual Adams varities are good. Thanks again for what you are doing.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:02 PM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: murph

I step down and bow to the master. I might have started this event, but you have taken over. From the look of your post, you really know what you are doing...."The ice will be salted a bit to lower its temperature". I'm impressed

[sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]
No; no, it's all good buddy! This is (has been) a group effort from the start. We have a master coordinator, amap-maker, a banner maker, a T-Shirt maker, a music maker, multiple photographers, a brew master, and a Sh*t-load of village idiots to attend! Hee hee.

I'm pretty sure we are setting the bar pretty high for all futureHDForums Rallies!

2 1/2 days to go!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

[sm=deal.gif] [sm=biker2.gif] [sm=deal.gif]

Old 12-04-2007, 12:23 PM
JaxHarleyRdr
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Dam Poorboy Now I know how you got your nick name. I'm gonna stop and getyou a bottle of Patron for your efforts. Maybe even a bag of lemons.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally