Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 11:43 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

Friday, Dec7[/align][/align]
High: 75 °FRealFeel®: 71 °F[/align]Periods of rain[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Friday Night, Dec7[/align][/align]
Low:43 °FRealFeel®: 44 °F[/align]Patchy clouds[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Forecast Details|Hourly Forecast Available on Premium|AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast[/align]

Saturday, Dec8[/align][/align]
High: 69 °FRealFeel®: 68 °F[/align]Mostly sunny[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Saturday Night, Dec8[/align][/align]
Low:39 °FRealFeel®: 36 °F[/align]Clear[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Sunday, Dec9[/align][/align]
High: 64 °FRealFeel®: 61 °F[/align]Sunny[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Sunday Night, Dec9[/align][/align]
Low:40 °FRealFeel®: 40 °F[/align]Clear[/align][/align][/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 11:58 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: bulldogmoe7

ORIGINAL: PoorBoy

How about a Harley V-Twin Engine design getting placed in there instead of any bike model? Pretty common for most of us.ha ha ha. (j/k)
i like the idea of a v-twin engine in place of the bike.
murph do you still want PM 's for the shirt orders or do the ones that we already sent you count?
Talked to the shirt people. The bike is going to be dropped. I will not be able to put the v-twin in, but removing the bike allows me to dropped the wording so the middle of the design can be seen.

As for the shirt orders. I have all the PMs saved in a seperate folder in my PM box. If you have not ordered a shirt and want one, please send me a PM. I will place you onthe list and save the PMs for later. If you want to change your order, please send me a PM, and I will adjust your order. PMs allow me to go back and recount the shirt orders so I don't make a mistake, and it keeps everything in one place. I have a couple of orders through email and when I check them, I won't have a PM to verify the order. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Old 11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Okay.... I'm getting ready to send the shirt order in to the printer. I sent everyone on my list a PM with their order and total amount due. If you did not receive a PM from me with this info and you want a shirt, please send me a PM asap. I might be able to get your order in. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:40 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

murph has done an outstanding job with the t-shirts. it's time for each of us to pony up for our t-shirts. THANKS MURPH[sm=biker2.gif]

Old 11-29-2007, 08:23 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

if anybody has an idea on how to pay him up front. because we all know the cost up front is going to be very high.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:27 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Yea Bulldog and Rick,

I just pmed him for his mailing address so I could get a check out to him tomorrow if need be. Even if some of us paid that way, I am sure it would help.

Mike

Old 11-29-2007, 08:59 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Thanks guys. All of you have been great.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:08 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

it looks like its getting better. i was concerned about friday raining

Friday, Dec7[/align][/align]
High: 75 °FRealFeel®: 71 °F[/align]More clouds than sunshine[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Friday Night, Dec7[/align][/align]
Low:55 °FRealFeel®: 56 °F[/align]Partly cloudy[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Forecast Details|Hourly Forecast Available on Premium|AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast[/align]

Saturday, Dec8[/align][/align]
High: 79 °FRealFeel®: 77 °F[/align]Partial sunshine[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Saturday Night, Dec8[/align][/align]
Low:55 °FRealFeel®: 58 °F[/align]Partly cloudy[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Forecast Details|Hourly Forecast Available on Premium|AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast[/align][/align]

Sunday, Dec9[/align][/align]
High: 79 °FRealFeel®: 78 °F[/align]Times of clouds and sun[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Sunday Night, Dec9[/align][/align]
Low:57 °FRealFeel®: 59 °F[/align]Partly cloudy[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Forecast Details|Hourly Forecast Available on Premium|AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast[/align][/align]

Old 11-30-2007, 09:24 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Here is a link to the weather channel's website. It has the 10 day forecast with % chance of rain. This is to add to bulldogmoe7's post.

Click here ---->The Weather Channel

Old 11-30-2007, 01:38 PM
BrockRKC06
Cruiser

Florida rally riders....

If anyone is interested, I am traveling up the turnpike Friday the 7th from Glades Rd in Boca starting around 5pm ish. If some of you south Florida riders whom are working Friday and want to travel up for a late check in you're more then welcome to tag along.

Otherwise, I am going tolet the RoadKing eatnorthbound styleso see you guys later on Friday night. Got some work project crap I have to attend to I cant get out of.

Ride safe fellas.

Oh yea, I be bringing Scotch, someone grab a couple monte cristos or other assorted turds.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally