Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 08:09 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

Come on and join us Jeb and bring some friends. Relli you can join us also. This group that put this together are a great bunch of guys. Just normal hard working people fromdifferent professionswho share the same passion for our hobby of riding these machines.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:50 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Your right Wideglide95th, they should join us at the hotel. It is going to be a great time. There is a link to the hotel to make your reservations. Hope to see you there.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:35 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: JaxFatBoy

Any update on head count? I wanna make sure Poorboy has enough beer
Hee hee hee hee. Now that's funny! There will be an abundance of brew, and hopefully enough choice for everyone's preference!

I can't wait!

Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 AM
tattooedmofo55
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poorboy,you hooking a trailer behind that fatboy to haul all that beer? LOL

Old 11-11-2007, 07:56 AM
floydpink
Tourer

ORIGINAL: jeb_cfl

New here to the forum. I live in Orlando and would like to meet up for the at least to do the Saturday ride and other events. I will keep reading post as this event gets closer.
Jeb,

I am from orlando as well. If you are free on Tuesdays, Frank's in Ocoee, near the West Oaks Mall, has a great bike night with Bike of the night and lot sof wild girls in the parking lot. I go most Tuesdays.

Old 11-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Jackel
Advanced

WILD GIRLS !!!!! sounds like a road trip to me..................

Old 11-11-2007, 05:41 PM
bigjohn1percenter
Tourer

i havnt read most of the tread, where is it going to be ?????? ocala is a easy ride from cocoa beach to come up and meet y'all on a saturday, and make it home, or just camp for the night too, maybe bring the hooker with me too!!!!! seeing asi never take her anywhere anyway..........................

Old 11-11-2007, 06:01 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Nice looking Road Glide there BigJohn. Come join us. Go back a page or 2 and you will see all the info. There are still some rooms left that we need to fill. Inn and Spa at the Springs is what the place is called.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:27 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Fandango6

ORIGINAL: murph

** The Rally is On**

We have our rally scheduled for the 7th through the 9th of Dec 2007 at the Inn and Spa at the Srings in Ocala, Florida. Please book your reservations ASAP. We have 40 rooms blocked out for us, but if they get filled Dana will give us more rooms depending on availability. So it is important to book early. I have already booked my room. The rooms are a flat rate of $59.00 per night with a 8.5% tax. We have until November 7, 2007 to book our rooms. Remember, the earlier we book the better chance we havein getting more rooms if needed. Here is the procedure on how to book your room. At the end will be a link to the hotel's website.

1-Click on the link below to the Inn and Spa at the Springs hotel.
2-Click on "Reservations" at the very bottom right of the screen.
3-Click on "Group Reservations" at the top of the screen
4-Enter in the group code "FHD" in the "Attendee login" box- Please remember this code. You can't get in with out it.
*You will notice the numbers 1-4 at the top of the screen. These are the steps that need to be completed to make sure your reservation took.
5-The #2 screen will come up with our dates shaded in brown. You will notice the day before and after are also shaded. These are called sholder dates for people who may come a day early or stay a day late. There are only two rooms for those days. We don't expect anyone coming early or staying late.
6-Click on the 7th, 8th, and 9th of December 2007. Make sure you click on each individual date.
7-Click on room type you want and choose the number of adults in the room. You will then notice the price of $59.00 will appear in the blocks for the 7th and the 8th.
8-Click on "Contact Information" to goto screen #3
9-In screen #3 fill out the screens with the appropriate information. Remember not to use dashes in your numbers. Fill out your credit card information. Dana told me they will not bill your credit card. It is only used to reserve your room. Your card will not be billed until you arrive at the event. You will notice the amount is listed on the top of the screen.
10-Click on "Finish Reservation". This step is very important. Your room will not be reserved unless you click "Finish Reservation"
11-Screen #4 will come up with all your information and a confirmation number at the top. Please print this page and bring it with you to the event. You never know when computers make mistakes. I have been to large events we two people were booked for the same room.
12- Your booked. Woooo Hoooo! See you there.

Here is the link to the Inn and Spa at the Springs.

Click here ---->Inn and Spa at the Springs

Here is another bump Big John

Old 11-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Big Pa
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well fellas, I don't know if I'll be able to join yall at the Ocala run. I laid my Road Glide down this after noon. Don't know how long it'll take to get her back on the road. Details on the general Harley chat section.
Joe

Quick Reply: Florida Rally