Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 09:14 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

I may have spoke too soon. It might be in Florida already. I went to the Mascot forum and it might still be here for Biketoberfest.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:34 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: HDRick

As often as I am at HD of Ocala spending money, would it be okay if I inquired with management if they would like to participate in our Florida Rally? Just let me know. I would be happy to make the attempt.
That would be great. It doesn't hurt to ask. I sent a PM to hot77vette, but I did not get a response. The PM might not have made it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The more liquids we have in the hospitality room the better. Right now it is BYOB. Please check and send me a PM. Thanks man.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:35 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Thanks Poorboy,
I might have something setup for our banner. Give me some time to work on it. Thanks again to everyone who is willing to help. Right now we just need everyone to make sure they have reserved their rooms.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Big Pa
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

10-4, got em both a couple days ago, unless you've sent something else I did'nt get.
Joe

Old 10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
wingnutt
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like im gonna have to cancel my plans on making it to the rally. I have a conflict on the date that I had completely forgot about, and its not possible to change plans. Best case scenario, I might be able to make it for part of the ride, depending on what time you all leave the hotel in the AM.

I do look forward to meeting everyone at 1of 2's place, Biketoberfest weekend.

Sorry ya'll. Was really looking forward to this one.

Mike

Old 10-08-2007, 08:14 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Sorry to hear that Wingnutt. I hope you can catch us int he morning if nothing else.

Old 10-09-2007, 10:29 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: murph

Thanks Poorboy,
I might have something setup for our banner. Give me some time to work on it. Thanks again to everyone who is willing to help. Right now we just need everyone to make sure they have reserved their rooms.
I just heard from HDForums! They are trying to work something out for us too! I will be speaking with them later today on the phone. I will let everyone know what gets figured out.

Worst case, two banners? Heck, nothing wrong with that if you are hooking us up with something else Murph!

Old 10-09-2007, 11:25 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Hey Poorboy,
If you have a banner already hooked up, let me know. The other banner is going to cost that person out of pocket cost. If the forum is suppling us a banner that would be great. That way it would be something that could be passed around like the mascot.

Sorry you have to cancel Wingnutt. You will be missed.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:42 PM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

O.K. I spoke with a rep from Auto Forum Universe (the parent company of HDForums) and they are considering their support by chasing down a quoteto geta banner made of the HDForums Logo that we can use. They don't have anything like that now (that we could borrow).

All of my email correspondence has been forwarded up the chain and they understand what we are trying to do. HDForums will have no one working a booth at Biketoberfest (Daytona) so anything that gets made for us will be mailed (I guess to me) that we can use for our rally and then I'll send it back to them.

I am waiting for email from themon their decision. I will let everyone know what the outcome is.

Fingers crossed.

Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats the official, unofficial count on that weekend? how many are going?
maybea repost in the general section to get the word out more.
hey murph as for the shirts put me down for 2. when you need more info i will pm you on the sizes.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally