Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 09:02 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

That sounds like a good deal to me. As long as I don't have to work i'm in!

Old 09-23-2007, 11:39 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

The only day I can make this PreRally Trip is October 13th. The only problem is it is the same day as the Moore Haven Poker Run. I really want to make the Poker Run, but I feel as I have an obligation to make the PreRally Trip to check the area out. So I think I will have to back out of the Poker Run. Sorry Wideglide95th. I hope you don't get upset with me. I hope you realize I need to make this trip. If anyone is interested in making this trip with me, please check the Meeting Section for the thread, "Florida PreRally Trip"

Old 09-23-2007, 12:22 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Murph,
I'm pretty close. You want me to just ride out there for you and get some pics and info?
It is only about an hour ride I think from me.

Had problems with my connection today. You get my pms?

Old 09-23-2007, 01:04 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: 1of2

Murph,
I'm pretty close. You want me to just ride out there for you and get some pics and info?
It is only about an hour ride I think from me.

Had problems with my connection today. You get my pms?
I have not received any PMs from you since 9-10-2007. Try sending them again. I appreciate the offer, but I really need to take the trip myself. Pictures are great, but I really need to be there to get ideas of other possible things for us to do. It is one of those, "Need to see for myself" I would like you to ride along if you can make it.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:32 PM
WillyHD
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have cleared it with the boss (wife), but now I have to check with work. How many Atlanta area riders are in and when are you guys heading down? Friday morning orFriday afternoon? I'll make my reservations today. That ride on Saturday will be my first group ride. I hope that is ok.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:47 PM
WillyHD
Road Master

Just made my reservation murph. Can't wait to ride! Mapquest says that its about 5 and half hours from here. I could probably leave work at noon and be there by 4:30 or so.

Old 09-23-2007, 05:43 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Hey Murph,

If that is the only day you can make your trip man no problem. I will stick to the local poker run to support my alma mater. No hard feelings. Take your camera and post some info.

Old 09-23-2007, 06:34 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: cwilson

Just made my reservation murph. Can't wait to ride! Mapquest says that its about 5 and half hours from here. I could probably leave work at noon and be there by 4:30 or so.
Sounds great cwilson. I hope you are talking about Friday. I plan on being there early in the morning to set things up for us. I wish I had a large HDForums banner. Maybe a member could help us out with that. Can't wait to meet you. I know we all will have a blast.

ORIGINAL: wideglide95th

Hey Murph,

If that is the only day you can make your trip man no problem. I will stick to the local poker run to support my alma mater. No hard feelings. Take your camera and post some info.
Thanks Mike. I was worried you might get a little upset with me. I knew you would understand. I will take a lot of photos for us.

Old 09-23-2007, 07:26 PM
WillyHD
Road Master

Yep. I'll leave Atl around noon on Friday.

Old 09-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: murph

Sorry you will not make the rally Rebel. You will be missed. I needed someone wholooked mean on a bike, but I guess I'll have to find someone else.....
I can send you my cutout, ya know like at the movie theaters? then again mean = ugly and you know I'm a pretty boy!

Quick Reply: Florida Rally