Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 11:59 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

ORIGINAL: Rebel Ryder

ORIGINAL: BlueDragon

You will be missed, Rebel Ryder! What if everyone here was send a toy in your stead... then could you get away for at least aday? [&:]
thanks blue! Of course I started to think about my options and we'll just have to see! [sm=confused06.gif]
if your still doingheartland I'll catch up w/you there. btw, did you get a new seat for the nt? don't recall that one from your sig.
Yup... went with the Mustang Vintage solo... what a difference! I can't wait to try it out on one of these longer runs, but even just riding to the office and back is much nicer~ I also intalled the ISO grips~ Even they seem to make a little difference.. especially on the wrists~
I plan to make the Sebring run... I've still got to get with Glenn, and his lovely lady, to figure out what time to meet up~ Only thing that would/could stopme from making any of these events/rides is work~ If I end up on-call any of those weekends, then I'd have to back out~ Otherwise I'm always ready to ride...unless a storm isblowing through the area! [8D]

Old 09-20-2007, 12:02 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: BlueDragon

ORIGINAL: murph

** The Rally is On**

We have our rally scheduled for the 7th through the 9th of Dec 2007 at the Inn and Spa at the Srings in Ocala, Florida. Please book your reservations ASAP. We have 40 rooms blocked out for us, but if they get filled Dana will give us more rooms depending on availability. So it is important to book early. I have already booked my room. The rooms are a flat rate of $59.00 per night with a 8.5% tax. We have until November 7, 2007 to book our rooms. Remember, the earlier we book the better chance we havein getting more rooms if needed. Here is the procedure on how to book your room. At the end will be a link to the hotel's website.

1-Click on the link below to the Inn and Spa at the Springs hotel.
2-Click on "Reservations" at the very bottom right of the screen.
3-Click on "Group Reservations" at the top of the screen
4-Enter in the group code "FHD" in the "Attendee login" box- Please remember this code. You can't get in with out it.
*You will notice the numbers 1-4 at the top of the screen. These are the steps that need to be completed to make sure your reservation took.
5-The #2 screen will come up with our dates shaded in brown. You will notice the day before and after are also shaded. These are called sholder dates for people who may come a day early or stay a day late. There are only two rooms for those days. We don't expect anyone coming early or staying late.
6-Click on the 7th, 8th, and 9th of December 2007. Make sure you click on each individual date.
7-Click on room type you want and choose the number of adults in the room. You will then notice the price of $59.00 will appear in the blocks for the 7th and the 8th.
8-Click on "Contact Information" to goto screen #3
9-In screen #3 fill out the screens with the appropriate information. Remember not to use dashes in your numbers. Fill out your credit card information. Dana told me they will not bill your credit card. It is only used to reserve your room. Your card will not be billed until you arrive at the event. You will notice the amount is listed on the top of the screen.
10-Click on "Finish Reservation". This step is very important. Your room will not be reserved unless you click "Finish Reservation"
11-Screen #4 will come up with all your information and a confirmation number at the top. Please print this page and bring it with you to the event. You never know when computers make mistakes. I have been to large events we two people were booked for the same room.
12- Your booked. Woooo Hoooo! See you there.

Here is the link to the Inn and Spa at the Springs.

Click here ---->Inn and Spa at the Springs
Bumpin' to next page... You da man, Murph!
Thanks for all your work hookin up this Florida event... [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Just trying to keep the info on each page as we go along...

Old 09-20-2007, 12:13 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Good job BlueDragon.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:05 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the wife and i are leaving on friday morning abut 10ish. i love in the tampa area. anybody sliding by this area and want to ride together?

Old 09-20-2007, 03:08 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member

Too early for me, bdmoe.... The wife can't leave her office until after lunch~ I imagine we'll be headed out around 3:00ish~ Thanks for the offer, though! [8D]

Old 09-20-2007, 03:44 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

New to the HD Forum and riding my '07 Heritage Classic, but I live in the Ocala area and look forward to seeing all of you in December.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:30 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member

Look forward to meeting you there! [8D]

Until then, enjoy your stay here at HDF!!

Old 09-20-2007, 06:47 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

MMMMM free beer!

Old 09-20-2007, 07:29 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

yea i heard about the free beer so i posted a question in the off topic section on answers to help me drink beer

Old 09-20-2007, 10:14 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Okay, Murph, WG and Reb, you are guys are making me think, RR, what Toy Run? Is the The Toy Run, or are you finally getting a RK? If its the Toy Run I will do that also bit I have to spend at least oneday and nightwith the Cent Fla boys, too good to pass up. Murph you are dedicated and a good guy so I cant miss this. WG hope to see both your boys there and have a Free Beer with all involved.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally