Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 08:02 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Florida Rally

getting stoked already for this. are there any ideas on rides for that saturday?
any good places to go and eat or things to do?

Old 09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: bulldogmoe7

getting stoked already for this. are there any ideas on rides for that saturday?
There is a great ride planned, but you will have to attend to find it out. It is going to be a kept secret. Something to look forward to. Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:18 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Great job!
The hotel will be just fine. They are giving us a room to party in and letting us stay cheap. What more could you ask for? Free beer? Oh yeah. Poor boy is hooking us up. And Bd is right. Murph, your out. Poor Boy is the man now. Free beer is hard to beat. Unless you have free hot women.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:30 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: murph

ORIGINAL: bulldogmoe7

There is a great ride planned, but you will have to attend to find it out. It is going to be a kept secret. Something to look forward to. Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed.
For those of us heading up Saturday mornin... what time is this mysterious ride planned for kick stands up? I don't want to miss this one! [8D]
Maybe I better change my reservations to come up Friday after work..

Old 09-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: 1of2

Great job!
The hotel will be just fine. They are giving us a room to party in and letting us stay cheap. What more could you ask for? Free beer? Oh yeah. Poor boy is hooking us up. And Bd is right. Murph, your out. Poor Boy is the man now. Free beer is hard to beat. Unless you have free hot women.
I like the way you think 1of2.

and damn after hearing how poorboy is forcing the wife to come along just to bring his hulk size cooler filled to the rim w/ICE COLD BEER! this man knows how to party.[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

again sorry, I have to pass [:'(]gotta a major toy run.
but man, I am so envious of this rally [sm=sigh.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 09:44 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member

You will be missed, Rebel Ryder! What if everyone here was send a toy in your stead... then could you get away for at least aday? [&:]

Old 09-20-2007, 05:42 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Free beer is hard to beat. Unless you have free hot women.
Let me make some phone calls. I can't let poorboy out do me here. Give me some parameters guys....[sm=drooldude.gif]

ORIGINAL: Bluedragon

I think that would be an awesome idea. I'm taking off work that Friday so I can be there early. Maybe I can get someone to ride up with me that Friday morning. Bluedragon, I hope you change your reservations to Friday and Saturday. I think there is going to be a little party Friday night. Just from the posts.

Oh, we have 11 reservations so far. For the ones who are still waiting, please don't. We need you to register. I think we are going to need more than 40 rooms. I hope we do. I also hope we have more out-of-state members join us at the rally. More the merrier.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:16 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: murph

Free beer is hard to beat. Unless you have free hot women.
Let me make some phone calls. I can't let poorboy out do me here. Give me some parameters guys....[sm=drooldude.gif]

ORIGINAL: Bluedragon

I think that would be an awesome idea. I'm taking off work that Friday so I can be there early. Maybe I can get someone to ride up with me that Friday morning. Bluedragon, I hope you change your reservations to Friday and Saturday. I think there is going to be a little party Friday night. Just from the posts.

Oh, we have 11 reservations so far. For the ones who are still waiting, please don't. We need you to register. I think we are going to need more than 40 rooms. I hope we do. I also hope we have more out-of-state members join us at the rally. More the merrier.
Yeah, I think I will.. I'm usually out of here by 3pm on Fridays anyhow~ Asked Brenda, last night, to see if she can get out early that day, so we should be able to get there by dinner time~ I'll give them a call this afternoon and see if I can make the change... [8D]

Old 09-20-2007, 10:02 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Sounds good Greg. I hope to see you there on Friday. This trip is about 3-4 hours for me. I understand the travel time you are talking about.

Old 09-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: BlueDragon

You will be missed, Rebel Ryder! What if everyone here was send a toy in your stead... then could you get away for at least aday? [&:]
thanks blue! Of course I started to think about my options and we'll just have to see! [sm=confused06.gif]
if your still doingheartland I'll catch up w/you there. btw, did you get a new seat for the nt? don't recall that one from your sig.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally