Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Ride to Helen again July 15th Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007 | 11:06 PM
UltraBrian
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ride to Helen again July 15th Sunday

I've been thinking about the Helen Ride all day today! So much so, that I am going to try and take Monday (16 Jul) off from work just so it won't spoil the ride. I hate going on a trip and realizing that I have to work the next day. Kinda puts a damper on things...at least for me it does.
MAN!!! I'M STOKED!!! [sm=biker.gif][sm=coolness.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_guiness.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 06-22-2007 | 09:50 AM
Aces N Eights

I know what you mean. We actually had so much fun just BSing that I didn't even think about work until we parted ways and I was on the way back home. These guys are great. I think you will really be surprised.

Karen, I am glad you guys are going to be able to make it.
Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new friends.

Dean

Old 06-26-2007 | 01:23 AM
Cool Breeze
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like a good time. I haven't been to Helen in a couple of years. Count me in!

Old 06-26-2007 | 07:21 PM
Aces N Eights

Welcome to the ride Dexo54. We look forward to meeting you. We had a blast!
Hey Alex, we may need to find another place to meet since the WaffleHouse is busy and small. Any suggestions? A McDonalds, Burgerking in the same area, off 20?

Old 06-26-2007 | 07:45 PM
FIREFIGHTER883
|
Road Master

We should have plenty of parking Dean , however we can meet somewhere else in the area. there is a brand new cvs in the corner of sawnee dr and 20 its just before you get to waffle house on 20 coming from canton. How is that sound?

Old 06-26-2007 | 09:46 PM
UltraBrian
Road Warrior

Hey dexo. You live in Perry/Byron, right? Want to meet up with myself and my brother-in-law David on the morning of the 15th? We plan on leaving bright -n- early that morning.

Old 06-26-2007 | 11:31 PM
Aces N Eights

Alex,
maybe if we met earlier then the WaffleHouse location may be good but remember, Brian and his Brother in law are coming from the Macon area. That is a slight haul. I just remember it was pretty packed when we got there. I would hate for all of us to have the be standing while waiting for everyone to arrive. CVS may be a better alternative. Letsseewhat feedback we get.

Anyone who is coming, are you interested ineating breakfast? Maybe meeting at 0900? 1000?
Let us know and we can establish a meeting time.

Dean

Old 06-26-2007 | 11:55 PM
UltraBrian
Road Warrior

To be honest and I believe my Brother-in-law would agree with me, it doesn't matter what time we have to be there, both of us love to ride and the earlier we have to be there, the sooner we get to ride! Always a plus side for us... So, whatever time works for everyone is fine by us. Just post the time and we will be there....probably earlier...we'll save the tables!

Old 06-27-2007 | 12:32 AM
Aces N Eights

GAGirl and Hubby are traveling from Newton County and that may take some time. I say we shoot for 0930. Anyone have any issues with this time?

I hope MRGHOS (Andre) can make it. He is expecting anytime.

BTW, Since we are increasing the amount of riders by a considerable amountcombined with various levels of experience, I feel we should establish some safety guidelines so we all can enjoya saferide.Anyone disagree?

Feedback PLEASE.

Dean

Old 06-27-2007 | 12:38 AM
Aces N Eights

Has anyone heard from Steve (Dave)? I hope he is able to make it the 15th.
Dean

Quick Reply: Ride to Helen again July 15th Sunday