Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Helen GA. Ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007 | 07:43 PM
Aces N Eights
Default Helen GA. Ride

Had the awesome opportunity to meet some members from the Forum locally. We meet at the Waffle House in Cumming, Ga. made the intros and took off on what I can only describe as an awesome experience. We rode to Helen, Ga., a small German-style town that resembles a small Gatlinburg. Patronized a local watering hole and browsed through a local biker shop, had a great lunch and agreed to make it a monthly trip. The guys me and my wife met are great! We look forward to the monthly trips and the socilizing with great new friends. MRGHOS is soon to be a new Father, UltraHDforme has the color bike I wanted but couldn't find and a really down to earth kinda guy and Firefighter883, who organized the entire event can only be described as genuine.
We took several pictures but unfortunately, when you ask intoxicated individuals to take the pics, they turn out like crap regardless of the software you use to fix them. The attached pic is the best one I had. UltrHDforme took more and hopefully will post them here.

Thanks guys, K and I had a wonderful time. For those who can make it, we are planning another ride July 15th.

07HC

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...c/100_0829.jpg

Old 06-19-2007 | 09:19 PM
UltraBrian
Road Warrior
Default RE: Helen GA. Ride

Count me in! I'm up to the challenge....I mean the ride. Yep, I'm ready!

Old 06-19-2007 | 10:13 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Hey Dean, we appreciated the invite and were sorry to have missed out. It was a wonderful day for riding and am glad everyone had a fine time.If July 15th is a firm date for the next ride, we will definitely try to make it and will look forward to meeting yet more HDF peeps.

Old 06-19-2007 | 11:03 PM
Aces N Eights

As it stand now Karen, it is! We have so much fun and the ride was incredible! Hope to have you, your husband and Heritiage Brian join us.

Ride Safe!!

07HC

Old 06-20-2007 | 05:53 PM
mrghos
Road Master

Great pic Dean. Looking forward to the 15th with everyone.

Old 06-20-2007 | 07:26 PM
UltraBrian
Road Warrior

Put HeritageBrian down as a firm canidate. Also, my brother-in-law will be riding with me as well......I mean, he has his own ride (04 Wide Glide) and will NOT be riding on the back of my bike...