Mean City Cycles Custom Seat Alterations and Modifications

E mail as directed on meancity web site

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Sam2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 217 Likes on 158 Posts
Default E mail as directed on meancity web site

I keep reading so much good about meancity cycle. But on web site it said e mail them about any work on mustangs seats. I e mailed them and NO reply's to e mails.
Even if they do not want to do the work and courtesy e mail saying no would be ok.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:23 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam2010
I keep reading so much good about meancity cycle. But on web site it said e mail them about any work on mustangs seats. I e mailed them and NO reply's to e mails.
Even if they do not want to do the work and courtesy e mail saying no would be ok.
I reply to every email that we get. Most likely what is happening is your spam filter is blocking out emails or the email address you provded is bouncing. I apologize for the trouble but if you sent a email I replied.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:25 AM
Sam2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 217 Likes on 158 Posts

Well I do check my spam mail often. Is this the right e mail address?
allen@meancitycycles.com

I will try again. OR maybe I can touch base with you here???

Hi, I am looking around to have a one piece Mustang drivers seat worked on. I would like to remove some foam from seating area and on the sides. Sending this e mail as per on the web site
quote What I would recommend is emailing me allen@meancitycycles.com and let me know what type of seat you have and what your looking to do. I will take a look at a picture of the seat and let you know what we can do to help

The seating area has a slight hump towards the front that tends to raise me up when stopping at lights etc and its just annoying but over all thought maybe could remove some material to get me closer to the ground. On the sides of seat wanted some material removed inside thigh area its to square and spreads my legs to far apart.
I am about 5-5 170 lbs.
I am unable to send pictures at this moment my wife has the camera and she is out of town until Oct. 2 nd

I have re worked my stock seat myself so I think I have pretty good idea what I want and need. The reason I dont work on this seat is I paid to much money for it to do some garage hack job on it. This is not some RUSH I am thinking inside of next 2 months.

If this is the type of job you guys can do please e mail me.

Thanks in advance for any consideration.
Sam

Last edited by Sam2010; 09-28-2009 at 06:26 AM. Reason: I edit out my e mail address. did not want to put it forum.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:12 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam2010
Well I do check my spam mail often. Is this the right e mail address?
allen@meancitycycles.com

I will try again. OR maybe I can touch base with you here???

Hi, I am looking around to have a one piece Mustang drivers seat worked on. I would like to remove some foam from seating area and on the sides. Sending this e mail as per on the web site
quote What I would recommend is emailing me allen@meancitycycles.com and let me know what type of seat you have and what your looking to do. I will take a look at a picture of the seat and let you know what we can do to help

The seating area has a slight hump towards the front that tends to raise me up when stopping at lights etc and its just annoying but over all thought maybe could remove some material to get me closer to the ground. On the sides of seat wanted some material removed inside thigh area its to square and spreads my legs to far apart.
I am about 5-5 170 lbs.
I am unable to send pictures at this moment my wife has the camera and she is out of town until Oct. 2 nd

I have re worked my stock seat myself so I think I have pretty good idea what I want and need. The reason I dont work on this seat is I paid to much money for it to do some garage hack job on it. This is not some RUSH I am thinking inside of next 2 months.

If this is the type of job you guys can do please e mail me.

Thanks in advance for any consideration.
Sam
Hey Sam, After reading your email, I remembered replying to it and this is basically what I said in the email. We can trim the area down like you mentioned on the front and narrow the sides of the seat so it isn't pressing on the back of your legs when your feet are on the ground.

The email address you posted is the correct address and for some reason some email accounts block it. I do also have a alternative email address that doesn't have any issues it is meancitycycles@bellsouth.net

Old 08-14-2019, 05:56 PM
bob77
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are a lot of reasons why it can be not delivered.
After I've transferred from gmail to outlook - I don't have such troubles anymore.

Old 08-14-2019, 06:49 PM
MTBIG G
Road Warrior
Veteran: Navy
Received 975 Likes on 559 Posts

Holy thread revival! Lol
10yr old thread... Gotta be a new record.

Old 08-16-2019, 07:17 AM
bob77
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All these software programs really helpful, when you know how to adjust them properly. About that transferring process, I've used a service (from here: www.outlooktransfer.com), that helped me organize my emails and filter all the necessary emails from others. It's a big deal, when you have to filter your work emails, you know.

Last edited by bob77; 08-16-2019 at 07:18 AM.