Seat Mod odering/scheduling

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Romee08RKC
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Mod odering/scheduling

Allen,

I am ready to pull the trigger. Now I have more questions. I know you are busy, and the scheduling system really seems like a great way to go with all of the work that you have.

Basically, I have a Sundowner dual seat. On your order form, the mods are for rider and passenger pillian. So, my question is, when I fill out the form, if I would like just the basic passenger pillion modification to the riders pillion in addition to the mods for the riders pillion, is this how I would fill out your order form?

I want to be lowered about and inch, and move forward about and inch. with the ,e,ory foam modification. I think the heated seat is a great addition, will this leave me a "plug and play" connector that I will be able to just connect.

Thanks

farmer

Old 02-29-2008, 05:48 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts
Default RE: Seat Mod odering/scheduling

ORIGINAL: Romee08RKC

Allen,

I am ready to pull the trigger. Now I have more questions. I know you are busy, and the scheduling system really seems like a great way to go with all of the work that you have.

Basically, I have a Sundowner dual seat. On your order form, the mods are for rider and passenger pillian. So, my question is, when I fill out the form, if I would like just the basic passenger pillion modification to the riders pillion in addition to the mods for the riders pillion, is this how I would fill out your order form?

I want to be lowered about and inch, and move forward about and inch. with the ,e,ory foam modification. I think the heated seat is a great addition, will this leave me a "plug and play" connector that I will be able to just connect.

Thanks

farmer
We consider a one piece two up seat the same as a two piece seat because basically it is a two piece but its fixed together so you would select a driver's seat modification if you want one and a passenger pillion modification.

The seat heaters are selling like crazy which is great. What you get is this. When you get your seat back there will be a wire sticking out of the bottom of the seat. You will get a wiring harness and instructions on how to hook the wires up to the battery and a inline fuse. The seat heater is already installed and the switch is mounted on the side of the seat so all you have to do is just hook up the wires to the bike and plug into the seat and your ready to get a toasty bun