Mean City Cycles Custom Seat Alterations and Modifications

Just Checking

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
chiefparry
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just Checking

I mailed the seat lastMon and Fed ex showsyou got itlast Thur. Was wondering when I might be hear something from you. I know you are very busy and i just read a post that you are now 2-3 weeks turn around. Ifirst figure that mailing the seat would be 4 days (most likely each way)and you having it much more than a week or so for a total of a couple weeks. Actually considering the mailing time, it sounds likeI'm looking at being down 3-4 weeks now? Would not be so bad if we have not been getting some unexpected riding weather lately. Once you get the seat when do you normally contact us to finalize the order?

Last name is Parry

Old 02-06-2008, 07:00 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts
Default RE: Just Checking

Probably around the 21st sometime that week. Once the seat is completed and ready to ship we contact you then. Good thing is you will have it all summer

Old 02-07-2008, 08:24 AM
chiefparry
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is the 21st the day you will be sending back or the about I will get it back? If it is the about day you are sending it back then I'm looking at 4-5 days on top of that. When I first desided to send the seat the turn around was about a week, then it was about 1-2 weeks now it's about 3-4 weeks? Just wished I had abetteridea going into this. The correct answer to "how long" would seem to be; taking in the shipping times and your current "turn around" time we are looking at about a month or 3-4 weeksright?

Old 02-07-2008, 08:44 AM
FltBrok
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Believe me when I say the wait will be well worth it. And they will get the seat to you in a timely fashion. Allen I got to ride mine Monday and again THANKS. Wayne

Old 02-07-2008, 07:43 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

ORIGINAL: chiefparry

Is the 21st the day you will be sending back or the about I will get it back? If it is the about day you are sending it back then I'm looking at 4-5 days on top of that. When I first desided to send the seat the turn around was about a week, then it was about 1-2 weeks now it's about 3-4 weeks? Just wished I had a better idea going into this. The correct answer to "how long" would seem to be; taking in the shipping times and your current "turn around" time we are looking at about a month or 3-4 weeks right?
January is the start of the busy season from January to April, the turn around time only gets worse and this year has been the busiest year to date. Trust me, I don't like having a turn around time over two weeks at all because people start calling and emailing wanting to know where their seat is and this slows turn around down even more because I have to stop working on seats, search through all the seats to find their seat and then let them know its going to be either a few more days or another week then get back to work after spending the 10-30 mins looking for that seat because everybody says their seat got to the shop a week earlier than it actually did.

To answer your question about the 21st, the seat should be shipping around the 21st.