Mean City Cycles Custom Seat Alterations and Modifications

Service

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 07:57 AM
rivercityslim
Road Master
Received 46 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Service

I sent my 89 Ultra seat down to MCC for rework. Allen inspected it, and called me to let me know that there might be more involved in doing my seat due to the age of the foam and the condition of the button strings etc. that would definitely run into extra $. I was glad that he called and explained the situation before doing the work, and also that he was actually willing to do the extra work necessary to make it come out right. Turns out the extra $ amount was minimal, only about $30, which is nothingin the larger scheme of bike expenditures.

The fact that I got the call, and that he went the extra mile to ensure that I was both happy with the seat and with the price is the kind of service you don't see too often. Plus I got a call back the same day to tell me that the work was complete and the seat was already packaged for shipping. I can't wait to get the seat back and feel the benefits (of course I'll just be sitting stationary in the garage since it's 25 degrees out there with about a foot of snow on the ground). [:@]