Ironhead A place to talk about Ironheads.

A friend had one

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 09:13 PM
chicanagirl
Road Warrior
Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts
Default A friend had one

One of my anglo friends had a custom Ironhead chopper. Was her pride and joy until she wrecked it on the freeway. Fortunatly she wasnt seriously hurt but the bike was. We had fun her calling me rice rider and me calling her chopperheadShe was really sad when she found out the ironhead was beyond repair.
The bike was great for her but i probably would have looked silly on it. She is not a typical female, she is six feet tall and much more muscular than i am.
Anyway me and her are looking for a replacement for her.

Old 04-04-2008, 01:41 AM
thblueboomer
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A friend had one

ebay is loaded with good deals on ironheads. ive got 2 there in the last month just get good pics and b ready to put down some wrench time choppers r cool and all that but evey *** is an expert on them. ive had a few over the years and loved them all stay away from the i choped it and the extreme tripple tree rakes there bastards. and ride it befor u buy it if it wobbles or wont turn walk. the smartest thing to do is get a good stock scoot and eather have it raked or have someone swap the frame we do 10 to 15 bikes a year like that and the ins co will add the cost to her coverage if she askes them to.have a pro look at the scoot too we love to look at choppers and r never short on opinions. happy hunting.