Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

fuel pak??, ** INSTALL UPDATE*** 04/03

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 02:25 AM
jeffrey98837
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fuel pak??, your thoughts

BTW, I ordered the FP from Rob's Cycle Supply on EBay Sunday night, paid for express shipping and it showed up today ( Wednesday)in original sealed package.

Old 03-29-2007, 04:40 AM
RenoGlide
Tourer

I still have my old shop Drag account so I get them at shop prices

Reno

Old 03-29-2007, 07:30 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: RenoGlide

07 SG, Did mine today ... Supertrapp SE mufflers, Fuelpak & Ness Big Sucker

About an easy 2 hrs to do it all on a lift

The program for this combo is: FP-0842 ... its not in the normal data info. You'll have to look it up.

Reno
www.fastaire.com

where are you recomending looking it up????

Old 03-29-2007, 09:41 PM
jbleim
Advanced

I've been watching autions from Robs the last several days. This morning I went ahead and ordered the Fuelpak and A/N Big Sucker from him. Got the shipping information this afternoon and both should be here on April 2nd. Now I can hardly wait until I get to the 1k mile mark. That's when I plan to put everything on the bike.

Thanks a lot for you prompt feedback on the set up Jeff!

Regards,
J.B.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:50 PM
jeffrey98837
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: jbleim

I've been watching autions from Robs the last several days. This morning I went ahead and ordered the Fuelpak and A/N Big Sucker from him. Got the shipping information this afternoon and both should be here on April 2nd. Now I can hardly wait until I get to the 1k mile mark. That's when I plan to put everything on the bike.

Thanks a lot for you prompt feedback on the set up Jeff!

Regards,
J.B.
Your welcome, and you know you have all weekend to hit 1K

Old 03-30-2007, 12:15 PM
RenoGlide
Tourer

On the V&H site, theres a page to plug in whatever program # you need the values for.

V&H Page link:http://www.vanceandhines.com/fuelpaklookup.html

Reno

Old 03-30-2007, 01:14 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

reno,,,, why I asked, was I have a 07 ultra with supertrapp SE's which are same as SE mod perf. muffs?
they gave me FP-0616
where did you fine your fp#?

Old 03-30-2007, 01:28 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

reno,,,, why I asked, was I have a 07 ultra with supertrapp SE's which are same as SE mod perf. muffs?
they gave me FP-0616
The reason why you have the 0616 map is because the Supertrapp SE's are comparable to the SE 65115-98B mufflers. Punch that in on their website by going to:

OTHER MANUFACTURERS EXHAUST WITH STOCK ENGINE--------->SEARCH BY EXHAUST SYSTEM PART NUMBER----->pick the 65115-98B's SE PRO PERF MUFFLERS from the drop down----> now select 65115-98B-SE PRO PERF MUFFLER-2007-STOCK-STANDARD

Baddabinga!!!! Now, you want me to ride that thing for ya too?[8D][sm=alcoholic.gif]– STOCK – STANDARD

Old 03-30-2007, 01:44 PM
DCRANER
Tourer

ORIGINAL: UltraKla$$ic

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

they gave me FP-0616
The reason why you have the 0616 map is because the Supertrapp SE's are comparable to the SE 65115-98B mufflers. Punch that in on their website by going to:

OTHER MANUFACTURERS EXHAUST WITH STOCK ENGINE--------->SEARCH BY EXHAUST SYSTEM PART NUMBER----->pick the 65115-98B's SE PRO PERF MUFFLERS from the drop down----> now select 65115-98B-SE PRO PERF MUFFLER-2007-STOCK-STANDARD

Baddabinga!!!! Now, you want me to ride that thing for ya too?[8D][sm=alcoholic.gif]– STOCK – STANDARD
Hey UltraKla$$ic, FP-0616 was also given to me by V&H tech. guy. Was thinking of same pipes, a/c, and then Fuel Pak.

Now, I know I only have 114 miles on my 07 but I am amazed how well it runs. I can go into 6 th. gear at 60 mph and roll on the throttle, dead nuts smooth. No heat or pinging, oil temp gauge says 197 to 215 degrees max. so far. So, I am tempted to just try Supertrapp SE's and see how it runs,I am afraid to mess with any other componets.

Old 03-30-2007, 02:06 PM
RenoGlide
Tourer

Early last week I called V&H and got the Dealer Serv tech line ( I used to be a dealer) . I cant remember who I talked to....anyways, I told them the set-up that I was using & he said he would email the number. What I got was the FP-0842 setting. I dont know why I got a different number than others did. I will compare the 0842 to the 0616 listed here & see if theres anything significant in the numbers.

I wished I know what the mode & number settings meant ....it could be a very small difference.

I cant ride it now anyway, I have abad pulled hamstring in my left leg ... So I will talk to them again and see whats up. It will be next weekend before I can go more than a few miles on the bike. So I have time to look into it further.

Reno
www.FastAire.com

Quick Reply: fuel pak??, ** INSTALL UPDATE*** 04/03