Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

New Street Legal Power Commander EX

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 10:17 AM
twin88cam
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New Street Legal Power Commander EX

I did a search here and couldn't find anything. Has anyone installed the new Power Commander EXand how good does it work? Their site says it has CARB approval. Has it eliminated the starting problem of the PCIII that some were having?

Thanks

Old 03-23-2007, 10:37 AM
JohnK/Pa
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New Street Legal Power Commander EX

Here's a whole discussion on the PC3 EX, https://www.hdforums.com/m_1394700/tm.htm ,I don't know about eliminating the start problems.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:46 AM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: New Street Legal Power Commander EX

ORIGINAL: twin88cam

I did a search here and couldn't find anything. Has anyone installed the new Power Commander EXand how good does it work? Their site says it has CARB approval. Has it eliminated the starting problem of the PCIII that some were having?

Thanks
I just installedone on my 06 glide classic but im not sure if its the ex model or not? I dont remember seeing ex on the part number anywhere ill look this weekend while im out playing in the garage. Its does have the revextend feature and puel pump and sumpin about idle settings too?
I see on thier web site that it dies say comming soon. From everything i read mine must be just the PCIII USB the new ones should have the ex on the part number. If your thinking about getting one id look for a pcIII usb now...

More info.. looking at the dynojet web page the pcIII usb is the race tuner. Looks like its still available it has the revxtend and the fuel pump option and if i remember correctly i saw sumpin about idle fuel settings also.?? Going to the street part of the web page shows the new not yet released according to the page PCIII usb ex model..
I dont know if that helps you but thats what i found.