Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

PCIII from Fuelmoto ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 11:38 PM
marksv4
Advanced
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: PCIII from Fuelmoto ?'s

Great post guys. It would be great to start a "sticky" about dyno places in each state that are recommended. I live in Vancouver,B.C. so will be trying to get a tune done in Seattle if I can find a place that is. Any suggestions appreciated.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:34 PM
flhtupser
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a PC III from Jamie and just had the bike dyno'd.The tech said he had wanted to see one of Jamie's maps. He said it was pretty good but they will usually eer to the rich (which was my case). A dyno tech will also work on your ignition tables which Jamie's canned maps do not. I am expecting much better gas mileage and the bike runs great. The bike ran okay with Jamie's map but now is better and much more efficient.
&nbsp\\;
Good Luck!

Old 07-29-2008, 06:44 PM
jlb0038
Road Captain
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

I've been through a few exhausts.&nbsp\\; Jamie sent my PCIII with the pre loaded map for Cycle Shack slip ons.&nbsp\\; It ran ok.&nbsp\\; I then switched to a Rinehart 2-1 and requested a map for that,which he sent.&nbsp\\; Again it ran ok.&nbsp\\; I then switched to SEII slip ons and requested a new map for those.&nbsp\\; The map he sent me was the same as the original map for the Cycle Shacks.&nbsp\\; Again it ran ok.&nbsp\\; I then switched to a D&amp\\;D Fat Cat and requested a map for that.&nbsp\\; He sent me the same map as he had sent for the Rinehart, just typed Fat Cat in the desc.&nbsp\\; Again, just ran ok.&nbsp\\; I then switched to Khrome Werks slip ons and requested a map for them.&nbsp\\; He sent me the same map as the Cycle Shacks and SEIIs.&nbsp\\; I then switched back to a Rinehart 2-1 after almost a year of playing with exhausts and was hoping he had a better map after&nbsp\\;a year.&nbsp\\; Nope, he sent me the same map as the first Rinehart and Fat Cat.&nbsp\\; It runs ok, but all the maps I have gotten have been basic maps and I've always ended up using PC canned maps.&nbsp\\; They have just run better for my bike.&nbsp\\; I know a dyno tune for the first Rinehart would have saved me alot of money, but live and learn.&nbsp\\; My experience with Fuel Moto was I got a PCIII for a decent deal, but as far as the whole map support for future upgrades,&nbsp\\;that has been average at best.

Old 07-30-2008, 03:54 PM
llmotorcycles
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have purchased PC IIIs for several of my bikes over the years, and between friends in our group we have purchased at least 20+ PCs from jaime with his maps. We have had nothing but great experiences with fuelmoto. They have provided maps and taken the extra time to help out over the phone when needed 100% do a search on this forum and you will find 100's of positive posts about fuelmoto, you will not find a company that does a better job supporting their products
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-30-2008, 07:43 PM
pled55
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not to hijack ..but if i had a custom map made for my bike w/pc and hypercharger,
duels and basic muffs.and changed the air cleaner to a an/bs no other
changes how far off do you think i would be?&nbsp\\; thanks
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;