Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

where is my Stock map

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 03:21 PM
LKHA
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default where is my Stock map

Have PV mapped by jamie. Dealer in stalled so I don't know what steps he did. when I open PV on laptop was going to compare stock vs. fuel moto and there is only one map WTH. thus is a new one so it should have saved it auto just dont know where

Old 02-27-2012, 01:57 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by LKHA
Have PV mapped by jamie. Dealer in stalled so I don't know what steps he did. when I open PV on laptop was going to compare stock vs. fuel moto and there is only one map WTH. thus is a new one so it should have saved it auto just dont know where
The original calibration (tune) is always saved in the PV unit and it cannot be deleted. You can retrieve the .STK under "Get ECM Data." If you want to view or edit the original calibration you would go to Program Vehicle/Load copy of Original and place it in the tune manager. You can then retrieve it with WinPv for viewing as a .PVT file and store it on your computer. Also, if it asks to save the original to your computer and you respond affirmatively it should put it in your WinPV\Doc folder.

If you have PV questions you'd probably get faster response by posting in the PV sticky thread at the top of this section.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:14 PM
LKHA
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks