Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Power Vision Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 09:56 PM
2deuceguy
Road Captain
Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Edited for my stupidity lol

Last edited by 2deuceguy; 11-01-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:21 AM
nhrider1
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by cjwanner2000
Thanks for the advice, and I'm all for reading the manual, If there was one. Unless you found one somewhere, I don't think there is a manual for the power vision. I've read the tts manual probably a dozen times, but again, no manual for power vision. Mine came with a quick start guide and a cd for the software. No manual. Luckily we have an excellent search feature here and friendly members that'll help out people new to this tuner, like myself.
The manuals, guides and documentation are all available on-line on the DynoJet web site..

http://www.dynojet.com/powervision/p...Power%20Vision

I'm really surprised that you haven't found this yet if you've installed 3 PV's.

Old 11-01-2014, 12:19 PM
2deuceguy
Road Captain
Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by nhrider1
The manuals, guides and documentation are all available on-line on the DynoJet web site.. http://www.dynojet.com/powervision/p...Power%20Vision I'm really surprised that you haven't found this yet if you've installed 3 PV's.
I stand corrected. My bad. The pv's I've installed have all been on friends bikes until this one. They've all been from fuel moto so a simple download and auto tune has been all that's needed. This one went in my bike so I wanted to play a little more. I actually didn't even download any of the software to my laptop till now. I read somewhere on these forums that there was no manual so I took that as gospel. Again, my bad. Thanks for the link and the advice I've been given.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:26 AM
JetD
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Advanced Pro Mode?

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
make sure you're in advanced/pro mode

Your comment triggered a thought. In each version of WinPV I've had since day one, I've been easily able to go to Setup>>Options>>User level and from the 'list of values' select "Normal" or "Pro" --
my current version is not showing me the "Pro" option.
Version: 2.0.6.1319
What gives??

Old 11-05-2014, 06:24 AM
airfuel
Tourer

Originally Posted by JetD
Your comment triggered a thought. In each version of WinPV I've had since day one, I've been easily able to go to Setup>>Options>>User level and from the 'list of values' select "Normal" or "Pro" --
my current version is not showing me the "Pro" option.
Version: 2.0.6.1319
What gives??
There is no choice anymore.........all versions are set as normal but all the "pro" options are available.

Old 11-05-2014, 07:28 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by airfuel
There is no choice anymore.........all versions are set as normal but all the "pro" options are available.
correctomundo.. sorry should have clarified that it's not an option to select any longer. I knew he was using old software.

Old 11-05-2014, 08:10 PM
OddJack
Road Warrior
Received 181 Likes on 126 Posts

On their website they only have SE air cleaner maps, you guys know where to download more maps? Mine is figure machine ac and 1.7 Rush slip ons.

Old 11-05-2014, 09:18 PM
JetD
Road Captain
Default Where's!

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
correctomundo.. sorry should have clarified that it's not an option to select any longer. I knew he was using old software.
Thanks, hadn't noticed that changed.
And I hadn't noticed any missing functions.
I was wondering if I was going to have to reload an earlier version.
All is good.

Old 11-06-2014, 07:06 AM
airfuel
Tourer

Originally Posted by OddJack
On their website they only have SE air cleaner maps, you guys know where to download more maps? Mine is figure machine ac and 1.7 Rush slip ons.
The SE maps will cover all free flowing intakes. They all flow about the same.

Just match up the exhaust and you'll be in the ball park.
Find a good local dyno for some check up runs. That will give you peace of mind and the numbers your bike puts out.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:35 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
The PV Gauge Screen can be configured to use any channel from the databus including Coolant Temp on Twin Cooled models. Here is some addition info:
Jamie. DJ got any plans to update their manuals? Last updates for the PV manual were over 2 years ago (according to their website) and we all know new features, tables, etc. have since been made available.

Quick Reply: Power Vision Information Thread