Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Power Vision Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Smokey Stover
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

Don't ask how I would know that LOL, OK, I hit no the first flash of an AT run and called FM.

Old 09-08-2013, 10:05 PM
fullautomike
Road Master
Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by jammerx
EITMS Temperatures on and off What have you set them at? Mins Max? I am looking to have it so EITMS is enabled and on pretty much when the bike is warmed up. Is there a down side? I don't see one.... It seems the 14's are like that. Let me know thanks.
Mine is set EITMS on Temperature 284* and EITMS off Temperature 275*
I think this the factory setting for my 2012 Ultra Limited

Old 09-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhombus
Thanks for the info. Went for another ride tonight and made certain I hit mode until I was in the "hits" screen. I see some red and some green after riding for a while I'm not seeing any deltas on WinPV, which is what has me totally confused.

I did also reset TRIM when exporting.
Do you have pro selected in WinPV? If not it is under the options tab, it will open up the menu on the left side of the screen so that you get all the different tables, VE is the important one right now and you can't see it in basic mode.

Old 09-09-2013, 06:15 AM
JustDennis
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the info. Went for another ride tonight and made certain I hit mode until I was in the "hits" screen. I see some red and some green after riding for a while I'm not seeing any deltas on WinPV, which is what has me totally confused.

I did also reset TRIM when exporting.
All your autotuning steps seem right. When you open WinPV, are you opening the autotune file then clicking on Load Compare to load the previous tune? Once both are open, you should see deltas on the VE tables.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Rhombus
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Chester
Do you have pro selected in WinPV? If not it is under the options tab, it will open up the menu on the left side of the screen so that you get all the different tables, VE is the important one right now and you can't see it in basic mode.
this was helpful as I had not selected pro in WinPV. I did FINALLY find two areas with some delta, which was VE (front cyl) and VE (read cyl) under airflow. Minor differences, but at least it does show I captured SOMETHING in the autotune.

This at least gives me a starting point. Thanks.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts

this was helpful as I had not selected pro in WinPV. I did FINALLY find two areas with some delta, which was VE (front cyl) and VE (read cyl) under airflow. Minor differences, but at least it does show I captured SOMETHING in the autotune.

That's the most important table rght now. You want to get your VE's dialed in to less than 5% changes beforeyou move on to other tables.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:48 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,156 Likes on 1,352 Posts

Just an update, much of the 2014 Power Vision stuff is just about ready for release. There will be significant PV firmware & software update in about a week with a bunch of cool new features. This update will include initial tune support for 2014 FLH models

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 09-09-2013, 11:09 AM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 117 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Just an update, much of the 2014 Power Vision stuff is just about ready for release. There will be significant PV firmware & software update in about a week with a bunch of cool new features. This update will include initial tune support for 2014 FLH models
Very cool!!

Old 09-09-2013, 11:50 AM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 117 Likes on 70 Posts

Tell us more about your bike and mods. Pipes, Air Cleaner?, cams if not stock etc?

What are your goals and objectives of using the PV?

Old 09-09-2013, 01:37 PM
opencaliber
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm trying to open spark knock in a pvv file. I've updated the latest updates in PV Update Client and checked Front & RearVE's, AFR, and F&R Spark and can't get the Spark Knock to show in the tree.What I'm I missing? Please help...

Quick Reply: Power Vision Information Thread