Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Power Vision Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 08:36 PM
jasilva
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Dynojet auto tune for power vision

So I just received the auto tune kit I ordered from Fuelmoto tonight and it's marked for use with PCV. The part number on the kit is AT-100 but Dynojet's website says the part number for Powervision auto tune is AT-110 is there any difference in the two kits?

Old 11-09-2011, 06:12 PM
gr8bigdude
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bookmark.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:25 PM
David_Martin
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My brain just exploded.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Mbarz
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a few questions with the WinPV. I have not had a chance to try my data log since my tune because it has been rain/snow lately. So I have been trying to set my signals for the data log and working with the WinPv. The question I had was how do you use the print option on the file menu. I wanted to print out a couple charts and could not get it to print. The print option is not even highlighted. I also see there is not a delete on the menu, I must of hit save one to many times for a tune map and now I have two of the same map. How does everybody else take a map out of the file.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:54 AM
JustDennis
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Mbarz
I have a few questions with the WinPV. I have not had a chance to try my data log since my tune because it has been rain/snow lately. So I have been trying to set my signals for the data log and working with the WinPv. The question I had was how do you use the print option on the file menu. I wanted to print out a couple charts and could not get it to print. The print option is not even highlighted.
I have never used the print option and it is grayed on mine as well. I will check on that. I have never had a reason to print anything out.Update: I checked with DynoJet and the Print option is just left over from Development. It isn't activated. If you or anyone else has a suggestion for what you would like it to print, I can pass that along.

I also see there is not a delete on the menu, I must of hit save one to many times for a tune map and now I have two of the same map. How does everybody else take a map out of the file.
If you mean you saved it on your PC twice, you can just navigate to the subdirectory with Windows explorer and delete it like any other file on your PC. If you sent it to the PV twice, you can pick "Get Tune", select one of the tunes in the PV slot, then click delete.

Last edited by JustDennis; 11-10-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:57 AM
JustDennis
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jasilva
So I just received the auto tune kit I ordered from Fuelmoto tonight and it's marked for use with PCV. The part number on the kit is AT-100 but Dynojet's website says the part number for Powervision auto tune is AT-110 is there any difference in the two kits?
The older AT-100 had 2 control boxes, 1 for each sensor to connect to, and the AT-110 had only 1 box for both sensors to connect to. How many control boxes came with the AT kit you have?

Old 11-10-2011, 11:41 PM
jasilva
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JustDennis
The older AT-100 had 2 control boxes, 1 for each sensor to connect to, and the AT-110 had only 1 box for both sensors to connect to. How many control boxes came with the AT kit you have?
1 box, I talked to Fuelmoto and they sent the correct kit, they just add the cables to the AT-100 kit to complete it for the Powervision.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Mbarz
Advanced
Default power vision

I was thinking on using print to print out a few of the charts and to compare. Also to to use for reference to other riders I know. I got the delete file figured out, just did it on my computer. I really like that disable PC link, what a great feature. Just need to figure out which gauges to use, there are alot to pick from. I definitely got the ET in the top corner, the others not so sure about. Fuel milage I tried also. The MAP also, just have figured out what would be the best range. The rest I will have to try and log. Like I said just need to figure out what the averages are for touring bikes. I tried the Set AFR but did not get anything to come up. Have to look into that. My ET is running around 200 with the outside air temp in the 50's, and that is with a stock bike. Planned on putting on Rush True Duals this week along with SE stage 1 air kit. I will flash a new map and some more logs. This PV is a great product along with some neat features to use. Sure glad I got one.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Mbarz
Advanced
Default Power Vision

I have a question on the Log Tuner, I tried to get my logs from the PV and put them in a folder, I cannot get the logs from the PV to the Log Tuner the log tuner will not open the file. I tried notebook, adobe. What am I missing to see the logs. I have 3 files, do I have to save before opening. I must be missing something. It calls for a program to open with.

The following users liked this post:
DizzyDen (07-12-2021)
Old 11-14-2011, 04:03 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,156 Likes on 1,352 Posts

I have a question on the Log Tuner, I tried to get my logs from the PV and put them in a folder, I cannot get the logs from the PV to the Log Tuner the log tuner will not open the file. I tried notebook, adobe. What am I missing to see the logs. I have 3 files, do I have to save before opening. I must be missing something. It calls for a program to open with.
To retrieve your logs you will connect the USB to the PV unit, open the WinPv software and click "Get Log", you can then pick where you would like to copy the log to such as your desktop or a folder you have created. Once you have retrieved the log you can open and view it with Excel (if you do not have Excel you can use MS Works Spreadsheet) or you can also us MegaLogViewerHD which can be downloaded here http://www.efianalytics.com/MegaLogViewerHD/, most importantly you can use your logs along with PV Log tuner to create your updated tune. Here are our step by step instructions for PV Log tuner http://fuelmotousa.com/PVlogtuner.htm

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Quick Reply: Power Vision Information Thread