Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

SEPro/SEStreet Tuner Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 11:45 AM
Slingshot383
Road Master
Received 447 Likes on 321 Posts

The Tuner itself is VIN locked to the bike you paired it with, the cables should work with the new bike and a new Screamin Eagle Tuner.

Old 03-24-2021, 08:36 AM
andrei_p
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE software download

Gents,

it’s been a while since i posted on the forum so appologies if i am not in the right place with the right question. I have a sn SE Super Tuner PRO, acquired in 2013 (the orange version) together with the cable set and SE software CD.
I have lost the CD .... HD removed that version of software from their website, the new version i see does not have Iron 883 models listed

Is there any place where i could download the original version of the software?

Many thanks!

Last edited by andrei_p; 03-24-2021 at 08:41 AM.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:42 AM
rigidthumper
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: ArmyVeteran: Navy
Received 6,594 Likes on 1,817 Posts
Old 03-24-2021, 09:09 AM
andrei_p
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spectacular!!! Many thanks! It works just great

Old 03-24-2021, 09:52 AM
Pantera99
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,145 Likes on 649 Posts

Awesome! Great info! Have an orange tuner as well but I'm a big believer in, if it ain't broke don't mess with it!! 35 mpg seems rather low but otherwise my Ultra Classic 103 runs fantastic.

Old 04-13-2021, 02:17 AM
Sandwiz
Club Member
Received 79 Likes on 42 Posts

Hello all!

I am new to all this (this forum, Harley's, the VCI and ECM and with tune your bike via your computer!). I have always been a metric\carburetor biker but I have now move over to the Harley and electronic fuel injection and the CAN system. wow what a difference!

I have a 2014 Street glide Special, I recently bought (the beginning of last year) with just a bit over 2500 miles on it.

It came with the orange box Super Tuner Pro VCI and I have bought the cables for it. it had a stage one upgrade done to it by original owner and installed AND Dyno'ed by the Dealer he bought it from.

Unfortunately what I don't have is a copy of the map that was put on the bike.

Is there a way to pull that map off the bike OR out of the VCI, So I can look at\play with and start to learn the stuff?

Old 04-13-2021, 06:54 AM
rigidthumper
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: ArmyVeteran: Navy
Received 6,594 Likes on 1,817 Posts

Open the software, click "accept", click on "Tuning" (tuning fork button near the top of the screen), click on "No, take me to the home screen", click on tuning again, click "continue", and an "open" menu will appear. Top center is two options- "Available calibrations", and "VCI". click on the VCI tab. Once you have a VCI connected to the computer and vehicle power (all cables hooked up, key on, run/stop switch in run position) on, the name of last map sent through that VCI will appear, as a clickable button, directly under the VCI tab, as long as no one has performed a VCI update. The current VCI map will be overwritten during the update process, so I advise folks to extract/store a copy of any VCI map prior to any VCI updates.
To extract, hook the bike to the VCI using the Data link connector, key off, run/stop in run position. Plug the USB cable into the laptop, but not into the VCI yet. Open the software using the above steps, and once you have the VCI tab open, hover the mouse pointer just below that tab. In fairly rapid sequence, key on, plug USB cable into VCI, and start clicking the mouse button in the area just below the VCI tab- once something highlights, click "open" on lower right side of that menu, and it will start extracting. If the "you must update this VCI" window pops up before you can select/open the current map, you must stop your process, close all software, key off, VCI unplugged, and start over; if the update process is performed before you extract the map, that map is gone. Once successful in extracting the map, use the save function to keep a copy somewhere on your computer, then go ahead with any update processes the system wants to do.

The following users liked this post:
Sandwiz (04-16-2021)
Old 04-14-2021, 12:30 AM
Sandwiz
Club Member
Default wow

Thank you, this is awesome information and exactly what I am looking for!
I will be attempting this come this weekend, hope its there!

again, and truly, Thank You!

Old 04-15-2021, 03:47 AM
Sandwiz
Club Member
Default That Worked !!! Thank you!

rigidthumper I'm really wishing I could buy you lunch!
But of course I have more questions and, I will try not to do a 1000 questions. Just trying to get a base of mild understanding to have something to build of on.
So I was able to pull something off, I really cant thank you enough for that detailed how to!
My first question is does it look real?
This was a stage one done in 2014 sometime by a Harley dealer in the San Francisco area is all I know about it
I am I hope uploading the images of what I saw,

I am assuming this first Image is saying the software I have loaded "Screamin' Eagle Pro Super Tuner Version 11.002" has a newer base calibration file than the one the Dyno tech had when he did the calibrating

So that would mean ignore this message, right?

The next are the 3 AFR tables, Working, Last Saved and Original

Image #2 is the Working - What do the Bold numbers mean? it seem strange they are far higher then all the surrounding cells! is it the EPA trying to do its evil work? or something else?

Image #3 then the last saved? I though I was pulling the last saved so what does this mean? and why are these numbers in bold richer then the working? again what does it mean?

and then last Image #4 the original that I assumed the Dyno tech started with, which looks much closer to the EVIL work of the dreaded EPA oh and yes I'm in the screwed up state of California

any help is greatly appreciated, and Thanks..

Old 05-18-2021, 06:47 AM
Crazylegs
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Street Tuner Knock Events

I just got a 2021 Roadglide Limited with Harley torque cams and it came with the street tuner. I had a Power Vision with my last bike and used it for years so I have a little knowledge of using these things. I have recorded some tuning runs and applied them to the map but I would like to see the knock events in the data section where it shows all the info on the left side while checking the graph on the right. It shows zero knock events and I know I heard them. The guide says Make Sure Knock Control is Enabled but I don’t see any choice for enable or disable.Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply: SEPro/SEStreet Tuner Information Thread