Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

SEPro/SEStreet Tuner Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 04:36 AM
Little Mike
Road Master
Received 96 Likes on 24 Posts

Figured I'd throw a post here and hope for some input because to be honest....don't have time to read through 330 pages, lol. Have an appointment Friday at the tuner. Tomorrow, or later today..Thursday, is reassembly and flash ahead of that. Only issue...I need to get it there so I need a map that's close enough to get me through the 45 mile trip there. The relevant details...SEPro tuner, 2011 RG Custom, 103" engine, SE hi flow A/C, decatted stock head pipe, KlockWerks slip ons, and the just installed SE 255 cams. Any input on a map is very much appreciated.
Also, not to be a jerk but it's late and I've been at it for 26 hours so I would very much appreciate if responses could remain pertinent to the question. There are as many opinions on set-ups as there are set-ups....I get that. This is the one I'm going with based on my riding style, what I'm looking for, and several discussions with the tuner. Thanks.

Old 10-20-2016, 09:19 AM
Sam D.
Road Master
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Little Mike
Figured I'd throw a post here and hope for some input because to be honest....don't have time to read through 330 pages, lol. Have an appointment Friday at the tuner. Tomorrow, or later today..Thursday, is reassembly and flash ahead of that. Only issue...I need to get it there so I need a map that's close enough to get me through the 45 mile trip there. The relevant details...SEPro tuner, 2011 RG Custom, 103" engine, SE hi flow A/C, decatted stock head pipe, KlockWerks slip ons, and the just installed SE 255 cams. Any input on a map is very much appreciated.
Also, not to be a jerk but it's late and I've been at it for 26 hours so I would very much appreciate if responses could remain pertinent to the question. There are as many opinions on set-ups as there are set-ups....I get that. This is the one I'm going with based on my riding style, what I'm looking for, and several discussions with the tuner. Thanks.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you my current map.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:04 PM
FLTRI17
Stellar HDF Member
Received 619 Likes on 426 Posts

Be sure to inform your tuner that the cat has been gutted. This way he should know how to deal with the "mixing bowl" generated by gutting the cat.
The O2 sensors are so close to the newly-generated mixing bowl the O2s can and do get incorrect sampling that can cause low speed, low rpm running issues.
For this reason the tuner should identify sampling issues and leave the system out of closed loop in the problematic area(s).
Bob

Old 10-30-2016, 03:16 PM
kyBriar
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sert

OK gentlemen I need a copy of the screaming eagle race tuner software. Does any one have a copy or know where to get one? Harley will not help me because of the EPA fine they got. I have the orange race tuner but need the software to use it. I need to change my tune for the changes I did on the bike.
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Briar

Old 10-30-2016, 04:08 PM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,252 Likes on 1,439 Posts

http://prosupertuner.harley-davidson...uperTuner.aspx

this is the download site. don't know what they are sending do to the EPA crackdown.
enter your bike serial or all 1111111111111111

The following users liked this post:
bdelmar (04-19-2017)
Old 10-30-2016, 05:52 PM
kyBriar
Advanced

That site doesn't work due to the EPA. Tried that one already. I have contacted several dealers and they told me no way from them.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:52 PM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,252 Likes on 1,439 Posts

Originally Posted by kyBriar
That site doesn't work due to the EPA. Tried that one already. I have contacted several dealers and they told me no way from them.

just tried it and it still downloads, so what are you talking about, internet rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 07:54 PM
kyBriar
Advanced

Problem I have is Folsom Harley after they loaded it they took the serial number off the unit. That's why I can't get in it now. Tried again. If anyone can help I appreciate it.

Old 11-03-2016, 08:10 PM
kyBriar
Advanced

Hey it worked. Thanks a lot. Knew I could get the info here.

Old 11-29-2016, 06:33 AM
panck
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

How hard is buy Super Tuner Pro in US ??

Quick Reply: SEPro/SEStreet Tuner Information Thread