Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

PC V by fuel moto help

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009 | 04:55 PM
harleydude68
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Knoxville81
Better throttle response, better mpg, any noticeable seat of the pants improvements when driving it hard...
If anyone is interested I checked my mpg at the last fill up and I got 40.1 mpg. The kind of riding was mostly "in town" and some highway. This is since I installed the PCV. The last time I actually checked my mpg prior to the power commander was a while ago and I think and I'm guessing here I got around 43-45 mpg. That day was mostly highway. I don't think based from my personal experience that the power commander is going to improve your mpg anyway.

As I stated above, I do notice a big difference in how the bike runs and the throttle response has significantly improved (as far as I'm concerned anyway).

Old 08-07-2009 | 10:57 AM
Knoxville81
Cruiser

Awesome feedback! Saw a display in Sturgis for it seems to be the "gotta have" part right now.

Old 08-07-2009 | 05:23 PM
xwizard44
Advanced

The PCV is good but do not expect any support from Fuelmoto after the sale, I have called, emailed, called, emailed etc. their after sale help sucks. You while pretty much have to rely on the people from the forum and and your own experimenting if you want to make any differences. Had I known that fuelmoto was such a crappy company I would have bought elsewhere.

Old 08-08-2009 | 10:20 PM
rleggs
Tourer

Originally Posted by xwizard44
The PCV is good but do not expect any support from Fuelmoto after the sale, I have called, emailed, called, emailed etc. their after sale help sucks. You while pretty much have to rely on the people from the forum and and your own experimenting if you want to make any differences. Had I known that fuelmoto was such a crappy company I would have bought elsewhere.
I would think your experence is an exception to the rule or fuemoto wouldn't be in buisness today, too much competiton out there. I have nothing but praise for the help and support I've gotten from them. I ordered a package for my 09 ultra from them, PCV, Stage one air cleaner and tuned Jackpot slip-ons. One of the pipes had a tip bent during shipping and they not only sent out a new set of pipes no chrge but paid shpping both ways. Later I recevive a call to make sue all was OK. Great company to buisness with in MHO.

Old 08-09-2009 | 12:09 AM
xwizard44
Advanced

4 emails with no response so I finally called, They thanked me for being so patient and promised to send me the map requested. two months later, no email. three weeks ago I called again, again I was thanked for being so patient and even told they were suprized I was being as nice as I was on the phone after the experience that I was having, I was promized that Jamie would send the map that day, and still have not recieved it or any response. Both times I called I made sure they had all my information correct such as email address, phone number and address. I have always beeen very curtiuos and polite every time I have called or emailed. I'm glad that your experience has been good but I can't believe I'm they only one to have this much trouble with fuel moto

Old 08-09-2009 | 06:56 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by xwizard44
4 emails with no response so I finally called, They thanked me for being so patient and promised to send me the map requested. two months later, no email. three weeks ago I called again, again I was thanked for being so patient and even told they were suprized I was being as nice as I was on the phone after the experience that I was having, I was promized that Jamie would send the map that day, and still have not recieved it or any response. Both times I called I made sure they had all my information correct such as email address, phone number and address. I have always beeen very curtiuos and polite every time I have called or emailed. I'm glad that your experience has been good but I can't believe I'm they only one to have this much trouble with fuel moto
There is obviously a problem with either a email filter, spam or otherwise which can happen with this type of file. I personally answer hundreds of emails every day, many times long after we are closed and also send hundreds of maps out every week. If you have requested your map several times and have not recieved anything even after calling and making sure your info is correct I guarantee there is a problem somewhere. You are welcome to call me personally at 877-729-4754 or email me your phone # to jamie@fuelmotousa.com and I will contact you promptly and send it to you while you are right on the phone to verify you recieved the map file.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 09-01-2009 | 09:24 AM
harleydude68
|
Road Master

[quote=fuelmoto;5401849]There is obviously a problem with either a email filter, spam or otherwise which can happen with this type of file. I personally answer hundreds of emails every day, many times long after we are closed and also send hundreds of maps out every week. If you have requested your map several times and have not recieved anything even after calling and making sure your info is correct I guarantee there is a problem somewhere. You are welcome to call me personally at

Can't get better than that

Old 10-30-2009 | 10:55 AM
thumper05
Road Warrior

Must be a issue on xwizard44's end Never had any negative issues at all with fuel moto, Top Shelf company to deal with, wish thwe H/D dealers where like fuelmoto.