Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

help with tssm code(for disarming)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 10:05 PM
duke76
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default help with tssm code(for disarming)

I bought a 05 road king a few years ago from an auto auction and it did not come with a owners maual so I cant look up the code, It has a security system on it but I do not know the code( if I loose my fob) I know you can retrieve your code if your fob is close enough to the bike but I dont know the process, I have been careful to make sure I dont loose my fob or I could really be in trouble, but if you guys can help me out that would be great Thanks Todd

Old 06-16-2009, 10:32 AM
robzuc97
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PIN Code entry

Assuming I paraphrased the following correctly (a two page procedure) this should access PIN function using FOBs: {lemme know it if no worky}

Programming a Personal Code (Button-type FOB)

The TSSM PIN consists of five (5) numbers from 1-9; this number must be entered to operate the motorcycle if FOB is lost or inoperable. Prior to changing the PIN, first decide what numbers you wish to use as there is a 10-second time limit between entries. Note that:
~The following method is to edit the current PIN only not to start the bike using PIN!
~The security lamp will flash feedback when entering each digit and the odometer will display the digits and changes.
~The number of security lamp flashes correspond to the number currently selected for each digit so it may flash 1-9 times. The active digit will be flashing on the odometer.
~Unless otherwise noted in the following steps, the left turn signal will increment the flashing odometer number and the FOB button is used to cycle to the next flashing number.

1) Set RUN/STOP switch to STOP. Verify the security lamp on the speedometer is not blinking 9security system is disarmed).

2) Turn IGN key to ON-OFF-ON-OFF- then leave ON.

3) Press LEFT TURN SWITCH two times then release. A CONFIRMATION CODE will flash on the turn signals depending on the region where you live:
1 FLASH: NO SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
2 FLASH: NORTH AMERICAN CONFIG
3 FLASH: NETHERLANDS CONFIG
4 FLASH: EUROPEAN/HDI CONFIG

4) Quickly press FOB BUTTON two times and release to access PIN ENTRY MODE. There should be one flash on the turn signals and the odometer will display the CURRENT PIN CODE installed. If turn signal flashes five times, no PIN has been entered (odometer will read 11111). The first digit will be flashing in either case.

5) Press LEFT TURN SWITCH one time and release. Security lamp will flash from 1-9 times for code selected. Lack of confirmation indicates no code has been selected.

6) With first digit of odometer PIN code blinking, using the LEFT TURN SWITCH, set the number from 1-9 of your choice.

7) To cycle to the next blinking odometer number, press the FOB button TWICE to go to the second number (now blinking) and using LEFT TURN SWITCH to set the number from 1-9 of your choice.

8) Repeat steps #6 and 7 until you have the PIN of your choice set. After setting the fifth digit, press the FOB BUTTON twice. Display should be on first digit (blinking) again.

9) Turn off IGN SWITCH and then attempt to manually enter PIN to verify.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:28 AM
duke76
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got it, Thank You