Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

What happened to my post???

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 01:22 PM
sschevelle
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened to my post???

I had a post on here asking a very important question to me!!! For anyone that answered please do so again as I did not see it. My question again. I have a 95 sportster that wont stay running (got it right that time). I started the bike to go to work let it idle and it cut off, no spark. Left the bike and Went to work, when i came home it started up and rode around no problem. now when I ride I can get about a mile sometimes and it starts to cut out, sometimes it will pickup and go on and other times it will cut off and no spark to plugs on the side off the road. Most off the time while someone is on the way back for help it will start up again and I ride off. I need to know where to start. I dont have a lot of money to just throw parts at it or get the dealer to check it out for $80 an hour. The dang thing just wont stay broke long enough to find the problem so I can fix it. any help? THANKS.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:53 PM
ToBeFrank
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts