Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 02:07 AM
rsking45
Road Warrior
Received 91 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
You're welcome... it was fun doing it and yea, about time I upgraded it.

*Remember to replace your 02 sensors when the miles start racking up or your tune will degrade. You can either tune again or use DataMaster to reset the AFV's.

-W
27,000 miles on the 02 sensors. Probably should change them.

Old 09-27-2021, 09:16 PM
ChicoFatBob
Intermediate
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Just wanted to thank Mr. Wizard for all the valuable info in this thread, and in the TTS for dummies file. I've been trying to decide which tuner to buy. I now know. I'm off to order the TTS Master Tuner now.
Thanks again.

Last edited by ChicoFatBob; 09-27-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: corrections
The following 2 users liked this post by ChicoFatBob:
Junker (09-28-2021), Mr. Wizard (09-28-2021)
Old 09-28-2021, 08:02 AM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Originally Posted by ChicoFatBob
Just wanted to thank Mr. Wizard for all the valuable info in this thread, and in the TTS for dummies file. I've been trying to decide which tuner to buy. I now know. I'm off to order the TTS Master Tuner now.
Thanks again.
With the chip shortage all tuners are getting scarce. In some cases chip orders are six or more months late. They are coming but with the slow down in manufacturing, port unloading and shipping it is not getting any better. There are new interfaces still out there though... Just takes some digging.

-W

Old 09-28-2021, 08:21 AM
ChicoFatBob
Intermediate

With the chip shortage all tuners are getting scarce. In some cases chip orders are six or more months late. They are coming but with the slow down in manufacturing, port unloading and shipping it is not getting any better. There are new interfaces still out there though... Just takes some digging.

-W
I found a place that said they have them in stock. I should have looked on the BBB site before I ordered. I just did, and it looks like I may be out $400. I'm contacting my credit card company to see if they'll refuse payment.

Old 09-28-2021, 08:29 AM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

Originally Posted by ChicoFatBob
I found a place that said they have them in stock. I should have looked on the BBB site before I ordered. I just did, and it looks like I may be out $400. I'm contacting my credit card company to see if they'll refuse payment.
That doesn't sound good. I heard that Fullsac.com has some stock but that's been a few months back. May want to contact Steve George to see if he has any left.

Also, Only authorized dealers sell the TTS. If you found a crook let TTS know immediately. It would be the same for any manufacturer, report any crooked dealers.

-W

The following users liked this post:
ChicoFatBob (09-28-2021)
Old 09-28-2021, 10:01 AM
ChicoFatBob
Intermediate

That doesn't sound good. I heard that Fullsac.com has some stock but that's been a few months back. May want to contact Steve George to see if he has any left.

Also, Only authorized dealers sell the TTS. If you found a crook let TTS know immediately. It would be the same for any manufacturer, report any crooked dealers.

-W
I'll give TTS a call as soon as they open. Fullsac as well. Thanks

Last edited by ChicoFatBob; 09-28-2021 at 10:02 AM. Reason: add stuff
Old 09-28-2021, 11:31 AM
ChicoFatBob
Intermediate

-W
I contacted TTS and gave them the run down. He's on it. Contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute on the charges. Pause ........... As I was writing this the company I order from called and I got the order cancelled.
Ordered from Fullsac and the tuner is being shipped today so it's all good in my world right now.

Mr. Wizard (09-28-2021)
Old 09-30-2021, 01:02 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

Heads Up:

I know there was an update to the TTS software not too long ago for the 2021 bikes but later today there will be more.

Mastertune
Datamaster
VTune
Will all be updated. Don't update until all three are available.

-W

ChicoFatBob (09-30-2021)
Old 09-30-2021, 04:54 PM
ChicoFatBob
Intermediate

After reading the manual twice, and the for dummies pdf twice, I made an appointment with a pro tuner. My scooter goes in tomorrow to get done right.
Oh, and thanks Mr Wizard for putting me onto a supplier that had the tuners in stock.

The following 2 users liked this post by ChicoFatBob:
luckiestiff (09-30-2021), Mr. Wizard (09-30-2021)
Old 09-30-2021, 07:24 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

All updates hit... don't forget to update the Interface too.

-W

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information