Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 07:56 AM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Thanks Tom...

Your wife was a sweet and neat lady... she will be missed. Sorry for your loss sir.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:47 PM
bullet 10
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave, I could not have gotten through this without the LORD's help. JOHN 11 verse 25 JESUS said " I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in Me will live, even after dying. Every one who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. In my heart I truly believe that some day my wife and I will be together. I am praying the LORD will help you to get through this. Keep you FAITH. Again if there is any thing That I can help just let me know. Tom.

Old 06-19-2015, 12:16 PM
SleepyBagger
Cruiser

I want to play, but don't want to go backwards, so here I am :-)

3 tunes by a local #'s guru. This guy is known for numbers but IMO not so much down low and driveable. My off idle stumbles and double/triple clutching out of the hole through intersections is wearing on my enjoyment. WOT is fine 115hp/116tq.

Throttle is crisp on warm up. Bike responds better (2k~3.2k) until idle falls/ warmed up.
Bike makes power slowly AKA my buddy's stock 103 with same cams walks away rolling on the throttle. If I double clutch I'll get him but I should should be making more power everywhere in my curve.

Build listed in signature. I have ideas but I'll keep them to myself and listen.

Thank you.

Last edited by SleepyBagger; 06-19-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Skeet7373
Road Master
Default Trying to convert mt8 to mt9

I have used the updater several times in the past few months to start using vtune3. Today I am trying to convert an older calibration to a new one. It seems I'm missing all the mt9 calibrations in my TTS/HD/Calibrations/Big Twin file. Do I need to uninstall tts completely and reinstall, will I loose all my saved files with the Mastertune icon?

Karen

Last edited by Skeet7373; 06-19-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:19 PM
hosh
Advanced

Originally Posted by Skeet7373
I have used the updater several times in the past few months to start using vtune3. Today I am trying to convert an older calibration to a new one. It seems I'm missing all the mt9 calibrations in my TTS/HD/Calibrations/Big Twin file. Do I need to uninstall tts completely and reinstall, will I loose all my saved files with the Mastertune icon?

Karen
Here's a link to all the files in Big Twin. Copy and paste into the Big Twin folder or DL the whole folder and replace. The MT9's are there. When the pop up box populates with files for flashing in Mastertune there is a dropdown box above open where you can filter out the files you don't want EG MT7-MT8.

https://app.box.com/s/5watuamozehd29e6e1unj5c857a4usbv

Last edited by hosh; 06-19-2015 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Skeet7373
Road Master
Default files

Thank you, I think I need to learn how to open it with Zip

Karen

Old 06-23-2015, 02:36 PM
nottaway
Tourer

Originally Posted by SleepyBagger

3 tunes by a local #'s guru. This guy is known for numbers but IMO not so much down low and driveable. My off idle stumbles and double/triple clutching out of the hole through intersections is wearing on my enjoyment. WOT is fine 115hp/116tq.

Throttle is crisp on warm up. Bike responds better (2k~3.2k) until idle falls/ warmed up.
Bike makes power slowly AKA my buddy's stock 103 with same cams walks away rolling on the throttle. If I double clutch I'll get him but I should should be making more power everywhere in my curve.

Build listed in signature. I have ideas but I'll keep them to myself and listen.

Thank you.
You think maybe your throttle body is too big causing low rpm velocity issues?

Old 06-23-2015, 03:12 PM
mr_gdr
Cruiser
Default I'm having the same problem,

Originally Posted by SleepyBagger

Thank you.

I'm having the same problem, with my 2009 bagger, with a 255se cam,, I have stock throttle Body, it will even pop and die if I romp on it before it gets going...like you said my dose ok tell it is hot....if I have been running at 80MPH and then stop at a light it is REAL bad about doing that..love to see a answer on here....

Old 06-23-2015, 03:23 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Have you guys thought about doing a DataMaster Generic data recording and checking your temp sensor?

Old 06-23-2015, 03:33 PM
mr_gdr
Cruiser
Default temp

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Have you guys thought about doing a DataMaster Generic data recording and checking your temp sensor?

yes I did look at it...after the run on a hot day,, at the light the manifold temp was over 110 and the motor temp was 275..(it faltered bad).. after riding in town to my home with all the stops and traffic the temp got as high as 289,,, like i said it was 90 out side. what you think?

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information