Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
I'll ask him next time we talk.
Talked with Steve... said the latest 2014 updates and changes should be ready in the updater tonight.. if not, tomorrow.

He said the New TTS will work with all 2001 and up bikes but not the MM fuel injection.

Old 02-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Bodean46
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Wonder if it would work with the HPI single bore mm replacement injection?

Old 02-19-2014, 08:12 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

From Steve:

I see some people are confused about our coverage. It is 2001 – 2014 Delphi equipped HD bikes. We have discontinued the old MM unit as HD can no longer supply ECM’s for them.

If you have to buy a new MM ECM, HD will sell you a repackaged S&S ECM and you have to use there (S&S) software to make it work.

The SERT upgrade was discontinued at the end of the year and a new web page is currently being worked on.

Steve

Old 02-20-2014, 06:38 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Talked with Steve... said the latest 2014 updates and changes should be ready in the updater tonight.. if not, tomorrow.

He said the New TTS will work with all 2001 and up bikes but not the MM fuel injection.
Wiz is it just me; are all of the changes directed toward the can-bus bikes on the latest software?

Old 02-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
Wiz is it just me; are all of the changes directed toward the can-bus bikes on the latest software?
That's where most all of the changes were made. Steve needed to update the 2014 CAN calibrations. CAN is the way of the future for HD.

Old 02-20-2014, 09:56 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member

That's where most all of the changes were made. Steve needed to update the 2014 CAN calibrations. CAN is the way of the future for HD.
Yeah I get that.. but I'm still sitting here with a NON CAN bike waiting on Mastertune-3.. LOL

Old 02-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
Yeah I get that.. but I'm still sitting here with a NON CAN bike waiting on Mastertune-3.. LOL
Yup... I know the feeling.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:23 PM
wurk_truk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Some small changes were made to accommodate VTune3 in the future. Like, now one will see a big X in a cell that has recorded both open loop and closed loop information, while either watching a Histogram or playing it back later. These are the 'transition' cells and will be handled differently with VTune3. 80kpa cell is the one this will come into play for sure. Most times 80kpa, itself, will be in closed loop, but 88-89 KPA will not be closed loop. There was something needed to break these out for VTune3.

Software side is finished, or almost so, on the analog TTS. It's out to developing the hardware. The silk screening and cases are finished so far. Some of us tuners are awaiting this unit for sure.

Steve will no longer come close to saying when VTune3 will come out. I feel that they will be trying to locate and iron out kinks way in advance of release. No one has stated this, but I simply feel Steve will want VTune3 to be released with less bugs that VTune 2 was. Maybe there will be a larger pool of Beta testers? One can hope! Wiz may have more info on this end of things, I don't know.

Last edited by wurk_truk; 02-20-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:25 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member

interesting.. thanks wurk_truk

Old 02-20-2014, 12:41 PM
wurk_truk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

And... most likely, I am talking a bit out of 'school' here....

While I was at the Cinci Expo, sitting in the TTS booth. I was listening to Steve talking to a few guys from MOCO. Later, Steve told me the reason for all of the updates to the 2014 touring cals is because the base cal from MOCO was highly screwed up. Steve knew it and so did the MOCO guys. So... MOCO did an update on the cals and Steve says they fixed a bunch or crap, so Steve followed suit and fixed even more crap. The new can bus calibrations are WAY improved.

Here's what strikes me as funny. DID MOCO talk to Dynojet? Hell no. And it looks to me they didn't talk to SPX either about this. (SPX=SESPT). They talked to Steve.

Makes me wonder why all of these members like PV so much? Because I sure don't, and my knowing the MOCO talks to TTS and not the other tuner companies just kind of cinches it, don't you think? Whose base cals will be the best starting point kind of thing.......

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information