Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 07:16 PM
09fxdfse
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess you're out on the road a fair bit with your vtuning and beta testing.
You probably have your preferred locations for different parts of the map.
No salt flats nearby ?

Old 10-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Lonewolf176
Stellar HDF Member
Received 380 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by 09fxdfse
The D&D Fatcat 2 into 1 for dynas is not supposed to have a torque dip in it.Thanks
If you work your torque curve backards from your hp curve you will find there is not much of a dip. Maybe 3 ft/lbs at 3250.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:39 AM
09fxdfse
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lonewolf176
If you work your torque curve backards from your hp curve you will find there is not much of a dip. Maybe 3 ft/lbs at 3250.
The original chart showed tractive effort not torque.
Used Tq=HPx5252/RPM to do my own plot but AFR still shows I'm a bit lean from 2500 t0 4000 rpm.
Still confused about relationship between tractive effort and torque.
Thought it would be linear.

And you're right Russel !

Attached Thumbnails TTS Mastertune Information-hp-and-te-and-trq-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by 09fxdfse; 10-02-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:34 PM
BearShit
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Hey !! I,m Back..can someone point me were n how to get box.net so i can post pics ect before i ask the experts here for advice

Old 10-11-2013, 04:57 PM
BearShit
Intermediate

K got it !! Bear needs wiz n other experts for a little hand..Vtuned,got used to software ect 3/4 months now But not sure to manual extend colums or not been auto extending last 4 runs. bike working better but 100% throttle seems a dog..roll on is good 3000rpm up is good..Not exactly rip my teeth back torque maybe i,m expecting to much from 48h cams ??? still EGR n Timing to go i think BUT season is running short..so is coin lol

Old 10-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Well I have some good news...

The beta flight recorder software is just about finished. The 2014 Touring calibrations are complete and beta testers have been slamming on the wetheads with CAN systems. News of one tester completely filled the VE's on a dyno in less than 8 minutes. 8 MINUTES!!! Yes, that is all VE cells. The TTS can suck up the frames at a very high rate of speed from a CAN system.

I'm doing beta runs on the older J1850 bikes working on maximum frame speeds while in the advanced selection of FR. I'll tell you that I'm having a blast and getting this done is priority. I will estimate the new TTS 3 VTune software will be available to the public is about 30 days as we finish working with the software. Can't stress how cool this new stuff it. Going to be a blast for you guys when you get it.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:28 PM
BearShit
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard

The beta flight recorder software is just about finished. The 2014 Touring calibrations are complete and beta testers have been slamming on the wetheads with CAN systems. News of one tester completely filled the VE's on a dyno in less than 8 minutes. 8 MINUTES!!! Yes, that is all VE cells. The TTS can suck up the frames at a very high rate of speed from a CAN system.

I'm doing beta runs on the older J1850 bikes working on maximum frame speeds while in the advanced selection of FR. I'll tell you that I'm having a blast and getting this done is priority. I will estimate the new TTS 3 VTune software will be available to the public is about 30 days as we finish working with the software. Can't stress how cool this new stuff it. Going to be a blast for you guys when you get it.

AWESOME, hope i see it before the snow flies up here..But damn i was starting to enjoy playing with #2..in spite off friends telling me Bear ya shoulda got one of them other autotune jobs hahaha..90ftlbs torque but theres another 10 or so hidden yet.

Attached Thumbnails TTS Mastertune Information-front-ve.jpg   TTS Mastertune Information-rearve.jpg  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:18 AM
mr_gdr
Cruiser
Default Tts 2

I don't know any thing about this TTS 2 tuner,

I put in SE 255 cam's A/C and aftermarket exhaust system.

I was told I needed to put the tuner on it after all that.

It is to cold to do a run right now, so I have not done the road V-tune yet.

dose the air temp have any thing to do with the tune up? I would guess it would as the altitude and the humidity at the time.?.

I'm not the smartest red neck, but with your help on here I think I can get-t-er-done. (it took me all day to install it the frist time, and then 10min. to redo the new program the next day )

thanks to you all.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:35 PM
converted103
Novice
Thumbs up Flight recorder use with 7'' monitor ??

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard

Wizard will I be able to use my 7" monitor plugged directly into the TTS blue interface so I can see what is happening while V-tuning as I was when using it with the laptop ?? Can't wait to see this flight recorder sorted and released to us.

Cheers Kev:

Old 10-13-2013, 11:23 AM
wurk_truk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

to use the monitor, you will still need the laptop.

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information