Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 05:06 PM
jamiegiroir@gmail.com
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Ultra limited adding cams

I already have my bike tuned and I am adding cams should i just work from my current tune i cannot find anything closer the tune that feuling has on their website doesnt look very refined. Also im helping a friend with a 2009 street glide tts doesnt seem to have many options we are adding AC exaust cams, whats a good starting tune.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:43 PM
mtclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jamiegiroir@gmail.com
I already have my bike tuned and I am adding cams should i just work from my current tune i cannot find anything closer the tune that feuling has on their website doesnt look very refined. Also im helping a friend with a 2009 street glide tts doesnt seem to have many options we are adding AC exaust cams, whats a good starting tune.
stage 1 bikes have a good tts base cal and list the specs on your cam, my guess is you will find a base cal that is similar as there are only so many different grinds.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:11 PM
green53
Advanced
Default posting graph

I cannot find hoe to post my VTune graphs, please help. Thanks.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Fat Cat
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fat Cat
Just ordered my TTS and Stage 1 air cleaner from Fullsac. Within a month, I'll add Fullsac header pipe. I'll get the header pipe and installation done from my dealership. TTS and air cleaner will arrive this week. Thanks for the advice Wiz.

But one question. Alice said Steve will send me the 2012

Triglide download but she said it is meant to be added in conjuction with the header pipe and air cleaner...slip-0ns could be added last. So the question is.....Still add the TTS and Steve's download even though I don't have the header pipes yet? (I'm determine to tune this myself but obviously my knowledge is limited but I want to learn and hopefully not do something that can't be undone.) Thanks.
UPDATE. S&S air cleaner installed. Fullsac header pipe installed. TTS Master Tune installed. Flashed Steve's download. A significant difference in performance and I really haven't tuned it further or changed exhaust yet. Can't comment on heat reduction because high today was 68. Many thanks to Wiz and the folks at fullsac for walking me through this process. Will write more when I get to a real keyboard. On phone now.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:53 AM
wurk_truk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jamiegiroir@gmail.com
Are you using an MT8 calibration file? WHat cams did you install? What year and model bike?

Answer these simple questions and we can answer if you need a different base cal, or can continue with the one you have now. Here's the deal, tho... simply reusing your original base cal will NOT shorten the amount of work to tune. New cams change everything.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:19 PM
nva71
1st Gear

i'm a rookie at this ,so I'll ask a rookie question.I have a 2011 ultra dbw with se 204 cam installed,se stage 1 breather kit,adj. pushrods se lifters,fuelmoto 2-1-2 header,with rinehart 3.5" slip on mufflers.What map should I use for this build?Tts mastertune is my tuner.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:08 PM
wurk_truk
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by nva71
i'm a rookie at this ,so I'll ask a rookie question.I have a 2011 ultra dbw with se 204 cam installed,se stage 1 breather kit,adj. pushrods se lifters,fuelmoto 2-1-2 header,with rinehart 3.5" slip on mufflers.What map should I use for this build?Tts mastertune is my tuner.

CTD044-003. Make sure to run the cam tool. This cal is assuming you have a 96" engine. I like the various TD cals for this kind of set up. Things move UP instead of picking a calibration that is 'too much' and have to tone it down. The 'hidden settings' will work well for you, too.

You will REALLY like that 204 set of cams, too.

Last edited by wurk_truk; 05-07-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:26 PM
jussunduuri
Advanced
Talking How to save Vtune datacollection

I have stupid question ;

How to do it: " After saving the DataMaster VTune file, exit the DataMaster application"

Today i tried very first time, but I couldn't find any "save as button " ??

so help me ?

Thank you

Old 05-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Originally Posted by jussunduuri
I have stupid question ;

How to do it: " After saving the DataMaster VTune file, exit the DataMaster application"

Today i tried very first time, but I couldn't find any "save as button " ??

so help me ?

Thank you
When you start Datamaster and select what you want to record it asks you for a place and file name where it will write it to the computer.

When you stop the software recording and exit Datamaster it automatically saves the file to where you told it to be saved. There is no save button so you aren't going nutz.

Old 05-07-2013, 05:01 PM
wurk_truk
Outstanding HDF Member

That depends on whether you are using the black or blue VCI and the new or old software. Blue with new datamaster2, will save auto. Black running old datamaster, you will need to hit the save button when getting out of v-tuning.

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information