Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Mastertune Information

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Head Quarters Black Ops are the most quiet lifter i've worked with.

Pricey though

Old 02-21-2011, 10:21 PM
voodoodrug
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 81 Posts

ok ordered a set.

thank you mr wizard

Old 02-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Reaper_ggy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does the TTs Mastertune only good for one bike like the sert ?

... found the answe theyres kit for 1 or 2 bike

Last edited by Reaper_ggy; 02-23-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:40 PM
blusmbl
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Dumb question about the datamaster tool, is there any easy way to get it to export all of the variables to .csv without having to pick each one individually?

Old 02-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

Originally Posted by blusmbl
Dumb question about the datamaster tool, is there any easy way to get it to export all of the variables to .csv without having to pick each one individually?
As far as I know you can only export one table selection at a time.

If you are talking about each cell in a single table being picked individually you can choose, or highlight, each cell by clicking on the button at the left X and Y axis such as... on the AFR or Lambda table simply click the RPM button.

Old 02-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Lonewolf176
Stellar HDF Member
Received 380 Likes on 239 Posts

Once you have set up the variables in the data export tables just save the changes when you exit or open another data file. Then the next time you export data it will display all variables you previously selected.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:49 PM
blusmbl
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Lonewolf176
Once you have set up the variables in the data export tables just save the changes when you exit or open another data file. Then the next time you export data it will display all variables you previously selected.
Excellent, that will do it. Setting it up once isn't that bad.

Thanks guys!

Old 02-26-2011, 02:25 PM
voodoodrug
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Head Quarters Black Ops are the most quiet lifter i've worked with.

Pricey though
just got back from a ride with the black ops and you hit the nail on the head,mucho thx

bike runs like a swiss watch. tick gone,bye bye. engine is no louder then stock,think I will pass on a dyno now and just reflect on how great the bike runs with your help and a few vtunes.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

Originally Posted by voodoodrug
just got back from a ride with the black ops and you hit the nail on the head,mucho thx

bike runs like a swiss watch. tick gone,bye bye. engine is no louder then stock,think I will pass on a dyno now and just reflect on how great the bike runs with your help and a few vtunes.
Good deal

Only had a few not pump up right away. Started soaking them before installing then cranking without plugs to get the oil pressure up first. No troubles since then.

They are a good product.

enjoy...

Old 02-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Raiderse
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running lean

I tuned my 2010 Heritage Softail with the stage one map , the O2 Sensor voltage was set to 486 this is an AFR of 14.45 or a Stoich of 14.68. The plugs are showing that is it running lean. I tuned until all cells were corrected after 4 runs. I would like to richen it up to maybe like 14.2 the voltage table shows that to tune it to 14.2 the Voltage would have to be set way of center on the graph (Voltage Calculator) so it would not be recommended. Talked to TTS Mastertune tech support and was told that they wouldn't set the voltage higher that 625. They said that the O2 Sensors were very narrow band and if set higher would loose range and would not work properly. That would be a little richer but nowhere near 14.2. Are these O2 sensors such that the APR cant be set much lower that 14.6 without them not functioning correctly? The band is very small according to the voltage calculator. So the last question I guess would be should I take my final tune and set the O2 Voltage to 624 and retune? Or should i start with the Mastertune stage one map for my bike and set the O2 voltage higher and tune again? A bit disappointed that it is not reliably able to set the AFR to 14.2. But, I would like to make it richer than it is because the plugs are showing white, not tan a lean condition. I was thinking when I purchased that i would be able to reliably set my AFR to 14.2 or 13.8 if desired. I have not started to tune my Crossbones yet and the plugs are a nice tan color on the same fuel.
After the tune the Heritage is running leaner than the Crossbones with the factory map. Seems to run well but the plugs are showing a lean condition. Is there a way to set the AFR as target so to tune for 14.2 in the Closed Loop mode reliably? Should I change the voltage table on the current tine and retune or should I start with the Stage one A/C config file ,set eh voltage and start to retune from there?
Thanks for any help, guidance or advice.

Last edited by Raiderse; 02-27-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Quick Reply: TTS Mastertune Information