Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS Info

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 12:35 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ToBeFrank
Lol, this is too funny. Doc left VTF and came here because they gave him the same ultimatum... pay up if you want to advertise your business. You'll find VTF no different than HDF.
Very good point.
I used to sell radio air time awhile back, and it's not rocket science.
Here's a perfect example of this.
Young's Jersy Dairy in Yellow Springs constantly called us wanting free public service announcements about thier bussiness. They would hold some stupid advent and want it advertised for free.
They would never buy actual air time from us, after they submiited another request for a psa, I called Young's owner.
I asked him if I came down, if I could get free ice cream. He seemed surprised, and said no. I asked him why not, he wanted us to promote his business for free.
Then I asked him again if he wanted to buy airtime. For some reason, this really pissed him off and he hung up.
I think story applies here as well.

Talking about TTS products is fine... making sales is not unless you are a vendor

Last edited by schumacher; 12-11-2008 at 12:38 PM.