Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

new SERT Pro

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 02:30 PM
helikenny
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new SERT Pro

Is anyone using or going to use the new SERT Pro? I have used the PC3 and custom maps on all of my Hi-po builds, lately coupled with HQ's Protuner, with very good results. The next few 08's the guys would like to try the SERT pro. Any Comments is appreciated.
Kenny

Old 09-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Doc 1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by helikenny
Is anyone using or going to use the new SERT Pro? I have used the PC3 and custom maps on all of my Hi-po builds, lately coupled with HQ's Protuner, with very good results. The next few 08's the guys would like to try the SERT pro. Any Comments is appreciated.
Kenny
The SEST has too many problems to list....you would be much better off with the TTS Master Tune. You can read on the TTS unit in this forum.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:50 PM
glens
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What ever happened to HQ's tuner, anyway? Seems to me, a month or two ago when I scoured their site for information on it, all mention of it was gone. As I recall, last year about this time it was being heralded as going to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Old 09-01-2008, 06:02 PM
helikenny
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The HQ Protuner is still around as far as I know. I have them on a few bikes as well as my own. They work as advertized.....great. They did have trouble with the original builder/supplier and now have a new company building them.....same unit, different source.
I have had really good results with them. The technology is not unique or rare. The SERT Pro was to utilize this technology. If you visit their HQ USA site you will see them there. There is abit of a back log on orders at the moment.
I'm leary of the new SERT pro, cuz of some of the reports I've had.
Just looking for info for clients.
I will continue to use the proven PC3 or old SERT with the HQ Protuner

Old 09-01-2008, 10:48 PM
glens
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like Doc said, check out the TTS tuner here in forum, and/or at http://mastertune.net/

Be sure to research "vtune".