Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

trerry comp velocity III

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 09:32 AM
95ci springer
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default trerry comp velocity III

I just recieved a new terry components velocity III from the company that was given to me thru an exchange. The device I returned was the velocity II. I tried the velocity II three times. Each one didn't work. I am debating if I should try this out or not. In my mind this thing isn't going to work! I bought a power commander and had my bikr tuned and it pulls hard and runs great. I do have low rpm surges or misses but not bad and it's only at low rpm. The other thing I don't like about the power commander is that my bike takes a while to warm up. No big deal. So my question is, did anyone use this new velocity III and if so, how is it working for you?

Old 07-04-2008, 07:40 PM
CDN. RG
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: trerry comp velocity III

no I haven't tryed the ter-vel lll but I am certainly curious to hear about it because I purchased the t-vel ll version for my 07 rd.glide and am on the fence as to wether it works or not and I am probably going to get my bike dynod in the near future with the ter-vel- ll installed just to quench my curiousity,but would like some info on the new version and what they claim it is capable of.

went on there web site and didn't see any info on the new version.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:25 AM
95ci springer
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: trerry comp velocity III

ORIGINAL: CDN. RG

no I haven't tryed the ter-vel lll but I am certainly curious to hear about it because I purchased the t-vel ll version for my 07 rd.glide and am on the fence as to wether it works or not and I am probably going to get my bike dynod in the near future with the ter-vel- ll installed just to quench my curiousity,but would like some info on the new version and what they claim it is capable of.

went on there web site and didn't see any info on the new version.
Don't waste your time on the tvII. They don't work, period. I tried three of them and none of them worked. My friend also tried one for the older fuel injection and it didn't work for him (he tried two devices). See if you can send your tvII in for a tvIII. I'm not sure if the tvIII will work or not but I will bet that the tvII won't work. I don't know if I should try to sell this or try it! I'm using a pcIII that was dyno tuned and is running great! Still cost less for the pcIII and tune than it was for the tvII!