Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

What maps come as stock with new SE super tuner?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008 | 12:20 PM
ruostekasa
|
Novice
Default What maps come as stock with new SE super tuner?

Does anyone have a list of maps that come as stock with new super tuner? I just ordered it and it would be good to know if there is good base map for Rocker with SE muflers and SE breather kit. 113" stage II kit is on order also so its time to learn with this current setup how super tuner works.
&nbsp\\;
Thanks!

Old 06-15-2008 | 12:49 PM
Shovelhead Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: What maps come as stock with new SE super tuner?

For a 96" motor, the starter map is 176AE105... SEAC, Slip-On mufflers
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
For a 113" motor, depending on the build, you would start with either 176PJ005 (Shorty/Shotgun exhaust) or 176NL005 (2:1 Exhaust).....
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Depending on how far you deviate from the original design of the map is going to determine how much modding to the base map to achieve a final tune (VE, Spark, Accel/Decel, Enrichment, etc...)

Old 06-24-2008 | 10:26 AM
ruostekasa
|
Novice

Thanks. I just flashed map 176AE105&nbsp\\;in to the ECM. Now with SE mufflers, breather kit and map it feels more powerfull up in the rev range but not that strong down. Hopefully more more&nbsp\\;CIDs will help there

Old 06-24-2008 | 11:57 AM
Shovelhead Bob
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: ruostekasa

Thanks. I just flashed map 176AE105&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;in to the ECM. Now with SE mufflers, breather kit and map it feels more powerfull up in the rev range but not that strong down. Hopefully more more&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;CIDs will help there
&nbsp\\;
It's still a stock motor.. What were you expecting?????
&nbsp\\;
By increasing the CID you are only fattenning up the AF Ratio.... Possibly to the point of washing down the cylinders or junking up the combustion chamber... You are only getting X amount of air in the motor..... Too much fuel is NOT a good thing...
&nbsp\\;
Look, You have STOCK Cams, Flat-Top pistons, Low Compression, and no head work....
&nbsp\\;
You aren't gonna get much out of it as it sits....
&nbsp\\;
To maximize the current config, you will need to have it Dyno'd, period... To optimize the VE Tables, Spark Tables, Accell/Decel tables, Etc.....
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 06-24-2008 | 12:12 PM
ruostekasa
|
Novice

Sorry my bad english. Of cource I meaned that I need to get more CIDs to engine as diplacement and not more CIDs as supertuner values
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
I allready booked dynotime. I have dyneod quite a many of my turbo gixxers during the last 10 years. You can not get thigs right without dynotime.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
113" kit is what I am thinking about, but maybe someone can convince me to do something else?