Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Help With Security System Smart Siren II and Pager

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 11:05 PM
GUN
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help With Security System Smart Siren II and Pager

Help, I am new to HD Motorcycles and have just purchased an 07 Road Glide complete with the Factory Security System And Fob's. I would like to add the Smart Siren II and Pager to complete the package. I can purchase the components from my Dealer but installation could not be booked in for some time! I believe this to be a plug and play add-on, but can get no definite answer from the dealer. Has anyone added this module and programed the Pager themselves, or is this a Dealer only item.

Thanks for any help
Gun

Old 04-24-2008, 11:08 PM
rjrivero
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Help With Security System Smart Siren II and Pager

You can do it yourself. The pager comes with instructions. It's really pretty easy.

Best of luck.

RJ

Old 04-24-2008, 11:30 PM
goxley
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Installed on my Rocker and with the aid of the instructions that come with the Smart Siren and my H-D Service Manual it was really easy. Have the pagerer as well and all works great.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:53 PM
GUN
1st Gear

Thanks All, It really was very easy the instructions were idiot proof

Old 04-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Rocker-Mike
Cruiser

I bought the Security System Smart Siren II and pager for my Rocker also. The instructions look fairly easy, but I don't have a service manual. I couldn't find the plug on my Rocker that plugs into the security system. Any help or pictures would be appreciated.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:49 PM
gspalding
1st Gear

I just traded in my old harley bike for a new one. Both have the security system in them. I had a pager to go along with my security system on my old bike. Now, I would like to use my pager with my new bike. Unfortunately my old bike had the system installed by the dealer, so none of the instructions made it to the owner (me). Big surprise, this never happens at HD dealerships. I have tried googling to find the instructions but I must be missing something I get no hits.

I am hoping someone can point me to instructions on how to sync the remote pager with the security system. Of course the dealer says I can bring it in and it would only cost the min labor charge and they can get it done in a few minutes.