Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

TTS harley tuner (UPDATED W/New Info)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Doc 1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Default RE: TTS harley tuner

Not Steve but yes it will be Vista compatible, you will have a choice of usb cable kit or 9 pin serial port cable kit. Steve and his work partners gave this new unit great thought for the end user.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:01 PM
skidly
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone heard of cost yet?

Old 04-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Doc 1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

I'd have to say if it where mine, I'd be thankingHarley for putting the $560.00 tag on their SuperTuner. But I have no idea what TTS has planned for it......lets hope it's reasonable and not priced like the SuperTuner with the fancy red button.

Old 04-27-2008, 05:30 AM
goxley
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

TTS - Data Master Tuning System web site is http://www.mastertune.net/. There's nothing on their new H-D tuner yet, but hopefully will be soon.

Good to know the tuner will be Vista compatable. Don't know that TTS will hold to it, but read back in Jan. or Feb. on this threadthat TTS was looking at a price ofaround $300. I understand they've made a number of improvements to the tuner they used to supply H-D so I'm really anxious to try it out.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:05 AM
BVBOB
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

300$ would seem likea fair price to me, I would definately use the product at that price, have always been able to pick up SERT's for 300$ on ebay or dealer overstock. Now, if they would just get this thing out on the market already!!!!

Old 04-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Aggie
Intermediate
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

$300??? That would be a huge bargain.

All the features of the old one...plus many new ones.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru
Received 3,683 Likes on 1,669 Posts

Guy

There is no pricing released at this time so I cannot event answer that. Beta test product has been shipped to our testers and we will be working with them over the next few weeks would be my guess. So far things are looking good but need to wait and see what the testers have to say first.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:20 PM
TickTock
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Aggie

$300??? That would be a huge bargain.

All the features of the old one...plus many new ones.
Yeah but with no "Harley" tax. 300.00 sounds fair to me. You still need to pay someone to tune it for you - it isn't going to be a magic box.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:25 AM
BVBOB
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Steve, how long you gonna keep that cat in the bag, dont wait so long that he suffocates, how about some tidbits as to the changes from the old SERT format. Also, how will this new product be marketed, will we be able to buy direct?, or being a dyno owner will I be able to get a dealership for your product?

Old 05-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru
Received 3,683 Likes on 1,669 Posts

The product is out and so far only reports are misspelled words and asking to make some of the comments a little more clear. It looks like we should be in pretty good shape unless someone finds something major in the next week. As far as pricing and such I do not have that information but it will be sold direct and through distributors. The office is now accepting business to apply to become a dealer so you can e-mail them at sales@ttspowersystems.com about getting an application form.

Quick Reply: TTS harley tuner (UPDATED W/New Info)