Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Terminal Velocity II?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Pathfinder
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terminal Velocity II?

Has anyone tried the Terminal Velocity II Fuel Management System? I read a little about it last night in AM Iron Horse March issue. This thing sounds too good to be true. From the article, it appears to be "self tuning". I just added Reinhart True Duals and they have the o2 sensor fitting on the front heager.

Old 02-12-2006, 03:10 PM
athompson
6th Gear
Default RE: Terminal Velocity II?

I have an 06 Road Glide and had the dealer install the 103 with Rinehart Tru-duals. I have a problem with the bike coughing at around 2000 RPM. My dealer said I would have to have it tuned out on a dyno. I got in touch with the folks at Rinehart and they suggested the Terminal VelocityII system. I got one in the mail yesterday and I'm about halfway through installing it. Like everything else, it is not as easy as they say to install. I'll let you know how it works out.

Old 02-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Pathfinder
Cruiser

I was at the local shop yesterday quizzing the serv. mgr. on the TV2. He had no information at all. Sound familiar, "I know nothinggg!" He did open up and tell me that they have had a good bit of greif trying to make upgrades on 06 models. The local shop doesn't have a Dyno so quite often they end up sending the bikes to a sister shop with a Dyno. I seems like they loose their shirt everytime they try and do a FI Map. At least it sounds that way to me. I'm gettin' ahold of Bub and Terry today to get their scoop on the system.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:26 PM
athompson
6th Gear

Check out my post above. I detailed my findings so far and am quite happy with the install.

athompson